Part 9

"Let's go!" you said, briskly walking to wards the door, leaving the meeting with Negan and the Saviors. Today was the day. The day that you put your plan into place.

You grabbed Rick's hat and you grabbed the truck door handle and opened it. Soon after it opened, it was quickly pushed shut. "Not so fast, doll." Negan said, his body towering over yours. With frustration burning inside your eyes, you looked at him.

"What." you said.

"What do you think you're doing." he leaned down, making his face only inches from yours. His gaze never leaving your eyes.

"W-what do you mean?" you said, jaw tightening. Does he know? How could he know?

"All this confidence, better not go to that crazy little head of yours." he straightened back up, "Don't forget, I run this place, these are mypeople. I call the shots. Don't get in over your head, Darlin'. With great power comes great responsibility."

A wave of relief crashed over you, he didn't know about your plan. "Well Boss, what do you want me to do then? Stay here, go with you, or go to Alexandria." you questioned him, making it seem like he could control you.

He sighed and leaned his back up against the truck and grabbed your hand in his. "Well, first off, Doll. You don't have to call me Boss. And I think it's just going to be me and you making a little visit to Alexandria to say 'hi' to Rick and his people." he said with a mischievous smile.

You swallowed and felt your heart drop into your stomach. You couldn't let your concern show though, so you met his smile with one of your own as you grabbed the collar of his jacket and pulled him into a kiss. He was surprised but kissed you back pulling you closer into him.

All of the others were waiting for Negan's approval to leave. He pulled away and raised his hand, "Alright, get the fuck out of here. Go on!" He turned his head and picked up where he left off.

You let your hands wander, feeling if he had any other weapons on his body other than Lucille. Nothing. He was leaving for Alexandria, with just you and Lucille. Nice to know.

You broke from his kiss and looked up at him, "You changed me Negan, you made me just as psycho as you. Maybe even crazier..." you kissed him again, "You ready to go?" you said biting your lip. He eyed you, cracking his neck.

It was just the two of you, everyone else had already left. "Shit, I thought you'd never ask." he said leaning in to kiss you again.

"Keep it in your pants, Negan. I meant Alexandria." you said turning your head away from his lips and putting your hand on his chest pushing him away. He released you from his strong arms.

"Hey, I didn't mean to, uh I just thought." he ran his hand through his hair, "If you're not ready that's fine." he said, "I can wait just a littlelonger."

You looked at him acting like you were shy about taking the next step with him and your marriage. "Negan." you sighed, "You ready to go, to Alexandria now?" you said laughing.

"Yeah, let me." he said reaching to open the door for you. You smiled took his hand helping you in the truck. The door didn't shut, to you took the hint that he was driving. Control freak. He climbed in and handed you Lucille. You just stared at her. Having flashbacks of the stories of what had happened to Glenn and Abraham, because of Negan and Her. Subconsciously your jaw tightened trying to suppress your emotions.

"Ground control, to major Tom." he said, pulling you from your thoughts. "You gonna take her?"

You nodded, "Yeah, sorry." you grabbed his 'dirty girl' and gripped the end tightly.