How we met

It was a normal day. By that I mean that everyone was bullying me for my quirk and saying that I'm a villain. Right now I'm getting beaten up by two boys. I thought that I will actually die due to all the blood I was loosing until a boy with green hair and eyes came up and actually defended me!

He didn't had a quirk but still managed to beat those bullies
'Wow incredible' I thought to myself.

After that I told him how he did that, what's his quirk, and why... why did you do that.

"Oh well I punched the two boys, I do not have a quirk so I train myself for protection, and I protect you because you where in danger!"
He said in a cheerful voice
" thank you " I replied
" for what, that's what friends are for , well if you want to be friends "
"Oh by the way my name is izuku midoria but a friend of mine calls me deku so you could call me whatever you want to!"
" well fist thank you, second yes, I will like to be your friend, and third I will call you izuku" I said. "GREAT, lets go to my house to play games!" "Huh ok" I didn't had a choice he was already dragging me.

{time skip}
(Izuku's house)
We arrived and izuku's mom greeted us. She was shocked at all the bruises and healed me me the first aid kit. After that me and izuku played and played. I stayed over for the rest of the night and me and izuku slept in the same bed. After a while he fell asleep and started hugging me I hugged him back and we slept together. I was happy, happy I had a friend, happy I'm not...... alone anymore.

 alone anymore

xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxo

(Pictures used in this book are NOT mine, I repeat are NOT mine)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Ok fist book, first chapter, first EVERYTHING around 300 words and I am quite impressed if I do say so myself :3