Plan approved

(there was a problem with my phone so I had to re upload this part)

Shinsou's p.o.v

Today is Thursday the day before izuku confess his love to uraraka. I am listening to my teacher talking about science and all that stuff. And the bell rings for lunch. 'I wonder if izuku want to eat lunch with me' hehe I go out of my class and wait for izuku when out of no where....

"Hey izuku! Wanna eat lunch on the roof!" I hear a person say 'what but I wanted to eat lunch with him' "s-s-sure uraraka" wait URARAKA IS TAKING MY MAN AWAY FROM ME! "Hey izuku what ya doing" I glared at the girl who was smiling at izuku the whole time! "I'm ganna eat lunch with my friend uraraka!" He says "wanna come!" "NO, umm I mean no I am ganna go to the library" wow why did I say that, maybye because I'm jealous or something I'm still mad that he would rather spend Rhine with her instead of me. "Well ok see you later!" Uraraka said while holding izuku's hand. 'Wow she is ACTUALLY holding his hand
In front of me like WTH SIS get another man this ones taken by MEEEEE!' I guess she saw my face and then thought I was looking at izuku because then she let go of him and izuku was turning as red as a tomato. " oops sorry hehe" "I-I-it's f-f-fine" izuku said still stuttering. "Well I will leave now" I walked way like a mean sassy gurl and when you see that walk oh you know that I am mad and I will do anything to take izuku away from her.

I will make uraraka reject izuku, now I can see that she likes him as well! Mmmm but what will I do well first I need to see izuku after school to know when and where he is going to confess, wow, I am turning into a stalker!

{after school}
"Izukuuuu" wow what happend to me I sound like a girl trying to fight for luv, well Im kinda. "Oh, yes shinsou!" "Let's go to the park!" "Park, ok!"

{at the park}

"Sooo, tell me all the things you are doing tomorrow!" "Well ok so tomorrow I'm ganna finish a project with todoroki and then I'm going to eat lunch with uraraka and after school I'm ganna confess!" "When and where" I said trying not to look suspicious but I think I failed but somehow izuku didn't notice."well tomorrow at 4:50 on top of the bridge near here, want to come check it out" "sure" I replied and then we walked to the bridge.

{the bridge}

'It's a beautiful bridge but tomorrow it will be the worst place for me because in this exact bridge izuku will confess to uraraka, but not if I stop it...

"Hey shinsou can you do me a favor" he asked. I could see a blush form his cheek "sure what do you need" "well I am ganna confess to uraraka tomorrow and I don't want to stutter so I want to practice confessing with you!" He said it way to fast but I know what he said. "Sure..." "ok" he started to speak " uraraka, you are the most cheerful girl I've ever met, and I would like to hang out with you more often ... would you like to be my g-g-g-girlfriend!" "Sure, I love you so much izuku" 'wait why did I say thank omg' "wait umm sorry I thought that that will be more realistic" "oh umm well it did sounded realistic.... I hope she would say that tomorrow!" He said cheeks red 'She will not, I know she won't because I will not let anyone take you away from me....
(I'm not a yandere ok)