Rejection

Friday

Shinsou's p.o.v

Today was the day. The day I will make uraraka reject izuku. It is 1 hour before school ends. I hope my plan works.

The bell rings and I go to izukus classroom where I see him running out to urarakas locker. He put a letter and runs off. 'Now it's my chance...'

"Uraraka, come." "Ok bye Momo got to go,ok where are we going" "the roof" hehe ok now it's time to put this plan into action! We arrive at the roof top and i activate my quirk. "Ummm uraraka I have this hard math problem can you tell me what it 6+2" "oh that's simple it's 62!" 'Wth, no not even close like gurl know your numbers!' Wait wait ok now brainwash time...

"Put this on" uraraka grabs the ear buds " go and open your locker"
She went and opens her locker to reveal a letter.

Hey uraraka,
Can you meet me on the bridge near school I have something special to tell you!

"Go to the bridge I will go"
Uraraka arrived to the bridge while shinsou was on top of a tree.
"Oh h-h-hey uraraka!"
"Hello, deku-Kun"
"I need to t-t-tell you something"

S: stay quiet

Izuku said the same thing that he said to shinsou the other day, uraraka just stared at him blankly without an emotion.

"What I want to say is, I like you, uraraka!" Izuku said with his green eyes shining.

S: tell him you don't like him!

With that uraraka did as she was told
"I don't like you"
Izukus eyes widen, his heart broken "why?" He managed to say
"....."

S: say "I like someone else"

"I-I I like someone else!" Uraraka said
Shinsou saw the eyes of izuku and felt bad
S:tell him that your sorry
I'm.....sor
S: wait don't, just say "goodbye" and leave....
"I'm....sor.......goodbye,deku"
S: walk away and come to me
After she said that she walked away not looking back, she left izuku alone, broken-hearted.....

When she came right next to me I took my quirk of, when I did she wanted to know why, why I did what I just did.
"Why, why did you do that!" I could see she was furious.
"I like him" I admitted it
""You l-l-like him"
"Tell me, did you liked him" I questioned her
"Yes, he is a good friend, but I also want to see him happy and I can see in his eyes that he might like you but he just don't know it"
"Do you actually think that?"
"Of course, you know him better than anyone else, that's why I will help you!"
"How?!"
"You will see, but first you might want to go and comfort izuku, he is broken-hearted after all."

After she said that ran and saw izuku in the same place he has been rejected. I came closer, he showed me his face his eyes where red, filled with tears, and all puffy. I came close and said "izuku, are you ok" he showed me his eyes and smiled wide he managed to say "y-yes!"

"Your lying"

(K while trying to write this I had this chapter all done but then out of no where Wattpad stoped working and shut me off! When I opened it again this chapter was GONE, so I had to rewrite this all over again! It's not the same but eh)