My Battle...

Kokichi's pov

I threw that knife with all I could hoping to god it would hit him. Unfortunately i missed.... instead it hit Shuichi in the arm as he attempted to blocked it or knocking out the way... his motive was unclear

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET ME KILL HIM!" I yelled

"Kokichi what is wrong with you...?" Shuichi said pulling the knife out of his arm.

I got up and ran outside before anyone could catch me. My best bet to hide was in the court yard... especially the shrine of judgement. I ran in there and blocked the doors. its a good thing there was those wooden planks laying around it. Im safe for the moment

"No you're not." A voice snickered

I jumped and looked around to see the other me.

"What do you want this time?"

"Nothing.. just to give you company. Also to remind you that you're never alone or safe."

"Fuck off.... i don't want you here."

"Too bad....besides I can't... I'm you so thats not an option for you or me to decide."

"Bull shit!! I can tell your lying...."

"Oh... you got me ahahahah!"

"What is it you want?"

"You want the truth so I'll give it.... your despair you insolent worm!..."

"Like I haven't heard that one..."

He looked at me with a creepy smile and just continued to laugh...

"Come on Kokichi.... give me a little bit if blood... i want you to cut yourself... is that too much to ask?.... its an outlet for your emotions... trust me... just do it..."

"N-no.... i don't have to listen to you..."

"I wont leave you alone until you do..."

His eyes widened to a very scary look especially with the smile he had....it was almost as if a doll became possessed...

"Do it..... do it... DO IT!!!... D̷̯̳̬̬̬͓͛͒͂́͌̍̒͐̕͝Ỏ̸̘͖͙̰̼̯͂̈͌̈̈̚͢͞ I̸͎̬͈̬̓̍̋̔̏̅͆̅̀̽͜T̶͈̰̲̜̲̠̖͚̽̇̃̀͋̍͐͞!̡̧̼̪̘̫̥͔̐̋́̈́͊͂̔!̧̡̲̼͎̟͙̬̒̂̌̈́͜͠ͅ!̵͉̮̗̜͎̲̤̻̱͛͑͐͋́̐̀͡!̵̡̨̦̪͔̘̠̻̅̇͊͌̌͛̆͘͢͞͠..."

His words got more distorted and demonic like as he kept saying 'Do it'. I covered my ears and shut my eyes tightly... it all of a sudden disappeared and was quite... too quiet... I opened my eyes and was met with an unbelievable sight. The door that I blocked was ripped off its hinges and in millions of pieces....Kaito, Shuichi, and Rantaro were standing infront of me not looking too happy... all color drained from my face and I suddenly felt lightheaded... what is going on with me..?

"Kokichi what the hell were you doing....?" Shuichi said

"Why the fuck were you throwing knives at Kaito?... are you trying to start up the killing game!" Rantaro exclaimed

"Kokichi what is wrong with you..." Kaito said

I felt major anxiety that I couldn't breathe and I began to hyperventilate... I tried to get up and run away but I couldn't get up and my heart was pounding like crazy that it hurt. I suddenly threw up what looked like blood to me. I began to panic way to much that i felt like i was going to die...Shit... what am I supposed to do? I cant deal with this. It used to never happen. I then came to a sudden realization... my body then suddenly felt light and i was able to get up. I smiled evily and looked at all of them sadisticly. Blood was still running down my mouth and onto my clothes..

"What do you bastards want....obviously you had a motive when you started searching for me."

None of them say anything and just looked at me in shock. It also didn't help
That i wasn't completely aware of the situation... I walked out the judgement hall laughing psychotically... I continued to feel blood running down my mouth... maybe i was hallucinating... it could have been saliva.... but I didn't know at this point... i was walking towards the dormitory and suddenly blacked out. Fuck.... i had no idea how long i stayed out for... but when i woke up i was chained to a bed frame to frame by my legs and wrists. What the hell? I looked around as far as i could and saw that it looked like my room. It wasn't a mess but something was missing... in fact many things... there was a hat on the desk to the side of me. This is Shuichi's room... what am i doing here? Especially tied to his bed.. i moved around and tried to move but all i did was rattle them. I sighed and continued to do nothing then out of no where, i hear a voice...

"So... you're finally awake.."

My eyes widen in shock and i looked up confirmed who it was... it was Kaito... what was he doing in Saihara's room? This was really odd.. who chained me up? Or did Shuichi do it...? What the fuck is going on!?

"Why am i here Kaito, out of all people i dont wanna see you! I hate you so get out of my sight!"

"Yeah... not gonna happen... besides you can't break those chains.. Gonta can barely bend them so its kind of useless..."

"You sick fuck... what do you plan to do to me!?"

"What i did to you the past several weeks ago... no one will believe you because you're nothing but a liar..." he laughed

"I AM THE ULTIMATE SUPREME LEADER!! AS A DICTATOR THATS MY JOB! YOU CAN'T AND WILL NEVER MAKING ME STOOP TO YOUR LEVEL... once i get out of this... ILL MAKE SURE I KILL YOU.... a slow... painful... DEATH!!!"

He looked at me smiling and began to laugh at me.

"What a joke.... you stop or even kill me... you dont even have the strength to..."

I pull at the chains because i tried to get up to punch him... i was too enraged that I kept yelling and screaming out of anger.... all Kaito do was laugh...

"No one is gonna hear you.... you are all by yourself here with me... no one is even in the dormitory or even the outer hall.... no one is gonna hear you scream."

I stopped.. i then realized that there was no way i was gonna make it out of this without Kaito doing something to me. I kept trying to move around to make the shackles loosen from the bed frame... but by then... it was too late. I couldn't escape