Rising Descent

Mikuzu's pov

I was beyond confused... everything was black... utter darkness and lack of direction hit all my senses.. after i struck that deal with her all I could remember was blacking out. Now... i feel nothing. My body felt numb but yet in so much pain.. i was lost at this point and just accepted what was happening. It felt like forever but also very short. Suddenly i then woke up in the real world no light leading to it or anything. No dream or hallucination. Though i was really confused by the fact that i was laying on a bed with a purple frame and checkered sheets... i was completely naked and chained to the bed without a way to struggle out of it. I raised my head to look around the room and saw a hat and cape in one of the corners near the closet and a whiteboard and a mess of random things and drawings. I then looked over to the opposite side of the room and saw Tsumugi sitting in a chair by the desk that was there

"Where am i? Why cant I remember how i got here?"

"Oh...sorry about that it seems you're body couldn't handle what I did to you."

Out of anger i pulled at my restraints

"What did you do!"

"Oh nothing... i just needed you in this room since its off limits to others."

"Why am i naked strapped to this bed! You're breaking our deal Shirogane!"

I pulled at the chains harder and heard them began to crack

"LET ME OUT NOW!"

I pulled super hard that pieces of the chain flew through the air hitting the wall but the shackles still stayed on my wrists. Only other thing I needed was to free my legs

"Wow you are really strong Mikuzu, I'm impressed."

"I can't do that just yet okay there is one more thing i need to do. You need to stay and be completed."

"You said i was.... didn't you?"

"No i said you needed more transfusions before you can be complete. You have been here for a week or so. You are about half way through this....  and what I promised you was no more experiments on your body..."

"Guess i cant argue with that.. okay whatever.."

"Besides you're appearance has changed drastically..."

"Has it really?"

She nodded and handed me a huge hand mirror.
My eye were a color border-lining between purple, red, and magenta. My hair was really long and messy from where it was originally. It was about as long as were my shoulder blades ended. It was really hard to tell what even color my hair was but it seemed to be to the point it was so dark that the shined and made it look like it was a deep indigo color that was leading towards a confusing color that seemed purple but also blue.

"Whoa... your right."

"You're appearance isn't exactly complete to you should probably wait."

"Fine.. i will since you didn't break your promise."

"Though.... lately there has been something i want to do to you."

I looked around for my clothes and he said that sentence but she unlocked my shackles and pushed me down on the bed. As she started undoing her clothes.

"Tsumugi... what are you doing...?"

"You have no idea how much I want you Mikuzu..."

"Tsumugi stop.... I don't think you know what you are doing-"

She suddenly kissed me forcing me to shut up. I then felt her touch my chest and felt her sliding her hands down to my cock. I pushed her off slightly.

"Look I really don't want to hurt you... but snap out of it... "

"No... i want this... i hope you don't mind."

She started touching me again and began to jack me off

"T-Tsumugi....Don't do this..."

She still continued to take her clothes off and didn't listen to me. She only continued to stroke me trying to seduce me in anyway she could.

"Let me take you in mikuzu.."

She was completely blinded in lust and I didn't want to do anything to her but i felt so violated that I should have. She continued to tease me that i gave into her temptation and  forcefully broke my leg shackles from pulling to hard that I pinned her to the bed and my body went on auto pilot and my conscious completely gone. Next thing i knew i woke up with Shirogane right next to me holding onto me. What the fuck did i just do? I had no memory of it and i was so confused until it suddenly came to me in some way even though i was sure i blacked out. The shackles that i broke were no longer there or on my person. But i felt disgust run through my body because of the memory of what i did to her. I moved away from a sleeping Tsumugi and got up to get dressed in what i wore when i still had original body. It was a swallow tail suit coat with with the sleeves ripped off  and a white long sleeve dress shirt and a tie that was a very dark gray with blood splatter as the design. Pants wise I couldn't  find the ones that matched them even though Tsumugi brought everything from my first life into this room even with the current hosts belongings. This will do for now. I walked over to the door and opened it. It was night time and it seemed that no one was out and about. I took this as an opportunity to finish what i started with that kaito guy. I first have to lay low since everyone is skeptical about the mess i made and where this owner of this body went. I scratched my head and thought of a place to lay low for a while and finally picked a spot. No one knows where the lab of this person i took over is but i do... but that is the perfect place to lay low for a while til i get some leverage and advantages to this chaos I'm going to cause. The world will be met with great fear and despair.