Untimely Resentment

Mikuzu's Pov

I returned because to my room after i had my fun with that Kaito guy.. I wasn't sure what exactly to do now that i have a body... although this room i was in is a little strange... but i some how felt at home. It was really messy thats for sure but it felt normal. I laid down on the bed and relaxed for a couple of seconds. Then i heard some one knock on the door. It was a very violent knock.. I'm guessing someone knows or is asking what happened to that idiot. Once I opened the door i was greeted by a very angry individual. According to the memory that serves this body, this persons name is Maki Harukawa. She gave me a death glare. Judging by her body language and how she's carrying herself....shes out for blood.

"What brings you here, Harukawa?"

"You know why I am here... don't start playing innocent you dumb ass..."

"Oh no i really don't know what you mean? All i can ask is why are you here?"

She grabs me by the neck and pulls be up to her. She glared at me straight in the eyes.

"You hurt him.... you..FUCKING HURT HIM!!!" She screamed

I only looked back at her nonchalantly with out any expression. Her grip got harder as hate grew in her eyes.

"So what?" I said

Her grip was even more harsh on me causing me to wince slightly.

"YOU BASTARD!! YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM!!"

"But question is.... did i?"

I laughed slightly and stared back at her the hate grew more... I wasn't challenging her but i was stating a fact... I didn't necessarily kill him. I just debilitated him was all.. She threw me to the floor and held a knife to my neck

"Who the fuck do you think you're testing.." she whispered in anger

"You should watch who you're testing."

I rolled over out from under her. She quickly retaliated to hold me down again but she failed. I stood back up and was able to now fight on fair ground with her. She moved quickly but i was able to see all her movements. With a flaw she made in her chance to stab me i was able to take the knife away from her.

"Hmph how unfortunate for you."'

She was extremely pissed when she knew that things didn't look too good for end.

"You cant even fight so don't get too cocky.."

She stared me down hoping to get me to stand down but she noticed it wasn't working. She charged at me ignoring this fact. I kicked her down and pinned her down making sure she couldn't move.

"See? What did i tell you. Next time you should know the whole story instead of acting on your feelings.."

"That doesn't excuse your from hurting him! You'll pay for this."

"...no i wont."

I leaned down to her face and looked her dead in the eyes.

"If you love him so much... just know he cheated on you."

I got up and stabbed the knife into her leg immobilizing her. She screamed in pain and pulled it out. She got up barely even able to stand.

"L-liar... you're lying kokichi!"

I started to snicker and it just turned out to be a very malicious laugh.

"If only sweetheart... besides... im not kokichi.."

I walked away and left her there. I headed back to the dormitory and the whole lobby was buzzing like a swarm of bees. Everyone was there but the two people that I've confronted. I decided to leave and go to the garden undetected. But to my dissatisfaction some one was there.. it was a big giant with messy brown hair.. this couldn't be good could it?

"Oh hello there."

"Um... Greetings.."

If this previous hosts memory serves well which it has before, this is Gonta, Gokuhara

"Has injuries healed?"

"What injuries?"

"You had bag on metal coat holder attached by little tube to you."

"Oh... yeah I'm fine now.. thank you for your concern."

"Gonta happy you're all right."

"... how come you're not with the others?"

"Everyone is distressed... Gonta not really understand why.."

"...I don't even know what the hell is going on.. or why I'm here.."

"It okay kokichi... Gonta not know why he here too.."

I got up and looked at Gonta... i clenched my hand and turned away

"I gotta go go Gonta please excuse me.."

"Do not worry, Gonta understands."

I walked away and and clench my hand over my heart. I suddenly got this weird feeling and I'm not quite understanding what it's coming from. I sat behind the dormitory and waited for the noise inside to die out. I waited outside and hid my head in my knees and kept low to the ground. Then i heard footsteps and a voice call out to me.

"There you are darling~"

I lifted my head up and looked towards the direction of the voice and glared.

"Shirogane.."

"Why did you decide to seclude yourself from everyone?"

"Because... i despise people. That includes you too."

"Aww thats kinda sad.."

"Whatever."

She walked up closer to me and looked at my face and checked me out around me. Honestly it was weird and creepy.

"I see your hair and eyes are changing color... is your host body not accepting you? Because its rather slow. It should have been instant especially after you woke up."

"That is a possibility... but how do you know?"

"Because i gave you this host and created you once more."

I got up and looked at her glaring intensely.

"What exactly do you hope to accomplish.... you would have been better off with Izuru... this body can expire if you're not careful... you sure the host was suitable?"

"Oh i was certain... there was a special thing that scientists forgot... in order for Mikuzu Kimura to be completely complete. You have to have blood of Izuru Kamukura, a good amount too.."

"So you killed him?"

"No thats absurd... but i did get what i wanted to complete it. His blood is compatible with everyone the host just needed many transfusions. Thats when i implanted you!"

"Im just the failed byproduct what am i even going to do here?

"Honey listen... you and Kamukura make one whole you both were separated on purpose... besides i have something for you to do."

"My past life i was told different but I don't know how long its been so i might as well trust what you say.."

"Good! Now would you like to work for me for now?"

I thought of it for a second and didn't have any business with the others so I might as well join in with her.

"I accept your offer but you better stop testing on this body because that the knowledge i have from this host. Please respect my wishes or i wont hesitate and take you out."

Tsumugi laughed and smiled holding a hand out.

"Alright its a deal... no funny business but you also have to meet my demands."

I nodded and took her hand

"Its a deal."

She smiled and turned around walking away leaving me. I didn't question her or even follow her. All i knew was i might have made a deal that I could possibly regret.