Beyond the Work of Hell

??? Pov

Mikuzu Kimura... it is said to be an artificial made human being made from implanting talents and knowledge that can potentially save the world. the personality was also modified to accept any disparities that may be encountered during life. Not only is this a form of superior being but it is a byproduct of the Izuru Kamukura. Though out the years scientists tried perfecting artificial intelligence and implanting it into humans.. The big road block that they faced was that all the people that were subjected to the project could not handle or was rejected by the artificial intelligence that is Mizuku. Scientists yet to believe that if a person is subjected to despair or submit to it, it would work just like the Kamukura project. The only big difference about these two projects is that the Kimura project is an A.I and  the Kamukura project a personality entity. Originally these projects were supposed to be a way to preserve humanity and all its capabilities. Although the work that went into these experiments was pure it then later turned rogue and malicious. The Kamukura project was untouched in the process but one individual got their hands on the Kimura project. To this day it is unknown who the culprit is but the work for creating its existence was also taken. In the hands of the wrong person.. the world could be brought to its knees.....

Kaito's Pov

Kokichi was completely different... did I cause this sudden behavior? I really didn't know how to handle this situation.

"Okay I'll tell you the truth... i only came around because i saw you when i was walking by."

"Was that just it...? Or are you gonna tell me what your intent was when you saw me?"

"I was...."

I stopped and thought for a moment. If i lie he will for sure know that i am... he has the trait for the king of lies, but why does he seem so god damn different... something tells me I should be careful....

"Honestly i just wanted to ask if you wanted to go do something"

"You know that I'd turned you down so why do you bother?..."

"Im not sure..."

He got up and got really close to me and grabbed me by the collar dragging me down to his level

"LIAR!!"

He threw me to the ground and put a foot on my head putting pressure on it.

"Lie one more time and I'll flatten your head!"

At that instant i knew I couldn't win this so i took a deep breath and sighed.

"Look... I'll tell you the truth... in reality i was looking for you... i was also going to do some bad things to you... not because i hate you...but because i cant control it. Don't get me wrong i like you... i just don't know why I'm acting out on it in a bad way... I didn't mean to take advantage of you... but lately I've been having sick thoughts and feelings about everyone... it's different for each person... i don't know why it's like this but i swear i don't know why."

He took his foot off my head  and looked down at me..

"Next time you should just say the whole truth and be more open with people... don't ever think you can just take advantage of people because i swear i will hurt you and as for my revenge...."

He sat on my back not giving me a chance to get up or do anything. He took my arm that wasn't in the sleeve of my jacket and grasped onto it tightly. He started rolling up the sleeve on my shirt until it was past my elbow. I heard clicking.. as if it was pen

"W-what are you doing?"

He did answer me instead he laughed. I wasn't able to see due to my position and how he had me held down. I felt something impale my arm around where it bends and slid all the way down to my wrist... I couldn't help but scream in pain. It felt pretty deep and it started to feel numb but it still fucking hurt. He did this a total of 5 times. He even went horizontally. I felt some nerves sever and i swear i lost so much blood that i started feeling light headed. He dropped whatever he was holding and got off of me.

"I think that's enough...just know with how deep those cuts are you won't be able to use that arm... but you might die of blood loss."

"Why did you do this for?"

"You are an idiot as they say... its because you took advantage of who this used to be. Since this is my body now I'll happily kill you."

"I'd honestly like to see you try."

"Maybe a later date.. some one is coming.."

The minute he said that i felt the pressure off my back and he suddenly disappeared

"Oh my god!! Kaito what happened!!"

I looked up and saw Maki. She was crying and tried to help me out.

"Please... tell me what happened.."

She could stop sobbing... my vision was blurring and I realized I didn't have much time.

"Kokichi... he isn't in his....right mind..."

Anger welled up in her eyes and face and that... was the last thing i saw... everything turned black..