You must pay

Lilian's POV

       You again!I stared at the about 6.0m built up stranger.Are you stalking me?
Excuse me?why in the universe name would I?I should be asking you that..he said looking irritated. Hell no!I would never stalk an insultive and self centered guy like you. Not even in my next life, OK. Couldn't you just apoligise? See,what you did to my breakfast..I said angrily pointing to the wasted food on the floor.
   I caused that?you bumped into me idiot..how would I have known that you had problem with your sight too?I should  be the one angry because you stained my expensive uniform and am sure you can't even pay for the drycleaning..he replied baxkr rather rudely but i wasn't surprised.Am not letting him go until he pays for the wasted breakfast. Am sure if Mr martins saw this he won't be happy atall. Who does this stranger think he is?
      Can you get out of my way?he  asked me asif I was nothing
No.

Why?

You have to pay for all this first before I let you go..I said with a serious face as I pointed to the food.

You must be kidding me,...he said looking at him asif I just asked him to clean my poop.

No,am not.am very serious, I said as i put my hands on my waist standing at his front. Although I looked more fragile and smaller with my 5.6m height compared to him. But right now, I don't care,its my family breakfast we are talking about here and the money wasn't easy to come by either. That was just the fact.
    Just then I heard voices coming towards us.I stretched alittle to see who they were and they were men in suits,more like securities.
   Who were they after, I wondered.
  I need to leave now idiot...he said desperately and angrily. Those guys must not find me and if they do? I will kill you alive,I promise you that .
    I stared at him for awhile then burst into a loud laughter that I couldn't control.am sure he thought I was crazy right now.
    Do I look funny?he asked almost annoyed but surely desperate to hear my reply with the look on his face.
  Do i look like am afraid of death stranger?I meant it when I said you are not going anywhere without paying. Why he hasn't pushed me away yet, I don't know because am sure he could easily do that right.

      Please vote and comment