The meeting

Ring...Ring

It was her stupid alarm again. She groans as she stands up from her wooden bed into their general bathroom.
           Third person  POV
As always it was a busy day for Lilian. Running errands for her granny and taking care of her kid sis alone wasn't an easy job but something she has grown used to.
     For the record, Lilian parents died when she was 11 years then her mum just gave birth and months later after their journey to  seek for help they died on their way back. Since then she has been living with her granny .
  Lilian was a beautiful and very smart girl even known by almost everyone in their small town. She was regarded as their Queen.
     Now, its a Monday morning where kids are rushing to school to meet up with the bus and rich kids are been taken by their drivers. And here she was roaming about the street with what you could almost call a rag in search for food for her granny and kid sister crying back at home. As she passed a house, she couldn't help but stop and admire it again.The mansion has been built years ago but no one lived there until recently, she heard the real owners are back.
           It was the biggest mansion in their own town, owned by the most influential couples.
   Lilian was completely dazed that she didn't know when a car was horning at her to move away.
      "Who the hell are you?! "Says the angry voice infront of her.
  Oops.. She brought her gaze down and locked eyes with no one else but Jeffrey..
....... ..
Am sure you are not deaf, right..? Jeffrey asked again looking at the strange girl standing before him. Are you lost?
  What! No, am nt...she answered as a matter of fact. She looked up at the mansion again, then back at him.Then what are you doing still waiting here instead of going about your early morning business?.. Jeffrey asked getting annoyed by the moment. I was about going now, just stopped to look at the building...she said pointing at the building before both of them.
   She then turned around to leave when his voice stopped her mid-way...people like you won't even be able to live in a place like these even in your next life.Even if you try hard to.
He chuckles. So stop imagining things and get the fuck away
    Just then the car drove past her in a flash.
        What a Meeting...

      I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter. Please vote and comment

       Much love ❤️