The deal

Lilian's POV

      What he said next..to say it  surprised me was an understatement. I was shocked.
    Ok,fine. Let's make a deal that we would both benefit from equally.
What do you mean?I asked him looking confused because seriously I was.This was the same guy that keeps calling me idiot like I don't have a name.
    Those guys in suit are actually in search for me..he tried explaining.
  What!are you a theif?I looked at him in fear and shock awaiting his response.
  Could you please shut up and listen for once?Do I look like a theif or a begger? Those are my dad's men..ok?he said in a breath.
Ok? Sorry,didn't know. I apologized but still waited for him to continue.
I need you to help me get away from them without them seeing me..he retorted back.Say something idiot...is it a deal?
       How many times do i have to tell you  that I have name?and look you are the one who needs help here and you should listen to me...i said with a commanding tone.
      I smiled inwardly at myself...oh yea Lilian, show him his place.
You have a point.now since we have a deal,can we move it before they find me here.

But first of all,what makes you think am willing to help with all have faced already?she said with a smirk on her face.The insults, annoying names and disrespect..don't allow me to start how you wasted my breakfast too...she said still looking at him with all seriousness.

He looks around nervously before turning back to her with a deep frown on his face and finally sighs deeply after few seconds.
What exactly do you want now??

Apologize..she said as a matter of fact like it was the most obvious thing to do.He stood there with a look of amusement and disbelief,still starjng at her like she had three heads

An apology??he repeats like it wasn't actually a word.Not money?but an apology??are you stupid or what?who fucking asks for apology when there are better luxury things you could ask for?this opportunity you have is very rare and all u want is an apology.
   That's all I ask for and you being sincere with it,will do..Lilian says and stares at him expectant until they heard the bodyguards voices drawing closer.

FUCK!!!Jeffrey says as he starts running away in a different direction