The fight

Jeffrey POV

    No!i dont have to fucking stay here.You can't just keep me here just because you guys are here.Don't get me involved in all these!he retorts back harshly to  his father who didn't seem to pay attention to him as he read through his newspaper.
      Are you even listening to me atall?he asked again as he tries to  control his anger.
  What exactly do you want son? His father finally raised his head looking at him.oh please,can you stop with the all nice attitude? It really doesn't suit you atall.
   Jeffrey that's not how to talk to your father! What's wrong with you..screamed his mother in anger
I want to get out of here as soon as possible,I don't have anything doing here again,he answers.
We can't let you leave here... I and your mum stays here why would you want to leave and stay alone in another country!That can't happen.I won't let that happen.
     Storms around the living room in visible anger that he was obviously trying  really hard to control.Look son you can just look around, am sure you will find something you really love doing or better still find a new hubby. Its worth trying
.. His father tried to explain. Seriously???? Are you fucking kidding me.. Do I look like someone who is interested in finding a new hobby?
     Jef, your last warning.. His mother glared at him from the dinning table where she was setting the table.show some respect to your father and try to understand us here. We only want the best for you and that's for you to stay here with us please.
  You are making me stay here out of my own will,apart from the fact that I really don't have anything going on well for me here,am fucking 18,I have all right to live alone if I want to,am old enough.
Alright,if that's how you want it..his father said finally raising his head from the newspaper he was starting to get engrossed in even with all the shouting going on for the last few minutes.You are free to leave if you want to but just know that nothing that I or ur mother here has goes with you.You have to leave all your credit cards here and learn to fend for urself.How you will do it?I don't wish to know..he says finally returning back to staring at his newspapers.
  You don't mean that dad!!how the hell do u expect me to live without any damn money.. Jeffrey roars in anger as he glares as his father.