Episode One - Clumsel

It's a beautiful day in Beach City; the sun shining bright with the ocean gently lapping the sandy shores... oh, and the sound of Steven screaming from inside his house.

The young boy ran urgently out of his front door, panting for breath and pumping his arms furiously. Amethyst stuck her head out the door, waving her arm while she held a large stack of pancakes.

"Yo Steven, don't you want your pancakes?" Amethyst shouted.

Steven shook his head as he ran. "No time! I'm already late!"

Amethyst shrugged. "Eh. Whatever."

Tilting the plate over her head, Amethyst dropped the pancakes into her mouth and swallowed them without chewing. Licking her lips, she gave a slight burp before placing her hand to her belly and smiling to herself.

	Steven continued running down the footpath, face red and sweaty until he finally burst through the doors of the 'Big Donut', passing a big poster on the window saying 'Coming this Friday: CRONUTS! Limited time only'

Inside, Sadie and Lars were at the counter, looking thoroughly bored as usual. Ronaldo was getting a coffee from the machine and Steven gasped when he saw Ronaldo holding a perfectly round donut: the 'cronut' itself.

Steven's shoulders slumped. "Awww, Ronaldo? You got here before me?"

"Sorry, Steven," said Sadie, trying to give a reassuring smile. "You know what they say about birds and being early."

Steven groaned and hung his head. "But I wanted to be the first in Beach City to try a cronut. I mean... just look at it! It's a donut, but with CUSTARD in it! It's a crossbreeding of the GODS!"

"Steven... it's just a donut," whined Lars grumpily.

Steven pointed to the ceiling. "Crossbreeding of the gods, I say!"

Sadie gave a light chuckle. "Whoah, whoah. Steven, we've still got plenty more. Come on."

Grinning, Steven excitedly skipped up to the counter, his wide shining eyes the only part of his face that was visible as he peered over at Sadie. Steven began excitedly squealing as the 'moment' drew closer and closer.

"Here you go, Steven," said Sadie.

Steven's eyes grew so big and wide as he gently took the delicious cronut, mouth opening as he brought it closer and closer. The anticipation was clearly building as his hands started trembling. His mind began fantasising the crunchiness of the donut and the creaminess of the custard to the point where he was wildly salivating.

Which is when the door burst open and Jamie ran in, madly waving his laptop around and drawing everyone's attention.

"Angel's coming! Angel's coming! ANGEL'S COMING!"

Steven looked around urgently in every direction, seeming a little terrified. "What? Where? Is it the apocalypse? Is heaven descending on us mortals?"