T w e n t y

• A Summer Romance •

Song ⚓️: U -Austin Mahone

Zaelynn's POV

I woke up the next day in my room. I felt something around my waist. I turned around and saw Austin with his arms wrapped around my waist still sleeping.

He looked so cute when he saw asleep. I just lay there & watch him sleep, taking in all of his features. His long eyelashes, his big plump lips, his perfect cute little nose. He was perfect.

I lay my finger on his lips playing with them a bit. Pulling his bottom lip down a bit before it returned to its original position.

"Why are you messing with my lips" his raspy voice rang through my ears.

"Because they're so big" I giggled removing my finger from his lips

"You're so weird" he chuckled opening his eyes revealing his hazel eye.

I sat up on the bed feeling his arms become loose around my waist. I rubbed my eyes & looked around the room.

The room was a mess. The sheets on the other bed were messed up from Derek & Nicole. Things were everywhere. Whenever Austin got here last night, & we talked about everything that happened I was so mad I threw everything that was in my sight everywhere.

I got off the bed & decided to clean up the mess I made while Austin was on his phone probably on twitter or something.

I heard my phone vibrate from the floor. I threw it against the wall last night. I picked it up & to my surprise it wasn't broken.

It was a text from Derek. 😒 what does he want ?

Derek 😘: hey can we talk about this ?

I sighed I don't know why he would text me this nothing's gonna change what already has been decided.

"What's wrong ?" Austin came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist nestling his face in the crook of my neck. (OMg IM NoT OkaY 😫😭😍😘)

He looked down at my phone seeing Derek had texted me. "Oh what does He want ?" He said rolling his eye & unwrapping his arms from my waist.

Boo. 😞

"I don't know he just needs to quit texting me" I opened up his message.

"You're not gonna text him back are you ?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah why ?" I said texting Derek back

Me: there's nothing to talk about. Everything's already been said & done. There's no going back now & I'm not going back there again I can assure you that.

"Why ? He's just gonna try & win you over with those stupid apologies that you always fall for !" He said raising his voice.

"What the hell is your problem ?! I'm not taking him back this time I've already learned my lesson I don't need you rubbing it in my face every 5 seconds !" He was really annoying me it's not his problem so I don't know why he's acting like this.

"You always say that ! Then the next time I see you, you're all lovey dovey with him. But you're the stupid one who always falls for his fake ass apologies that are full of shit !"

"I'm stupid huh ?!" I raised my voice. I can't believe this, I can't believe him.

"Zaelynn. I didn't mean it like tha-"

"Save it ! I'm stupid what do I know ? Well this stupid girl is leaving !" I said grabbing my coat & walking out the door & down the street. I don't know where I'm going but it's gonna be far away from Austin that's for sure.