S i x

Im Like All Into My Baby Sitters A Vampire ! Its A Good Show I've Never Really Watched It :o Yess , i Watch Disney Channel Leave Me Alone .-. Lol Jk

~~

• A Summer Romance •

Song: More Than This - One Direction ♥ ( I'm In Love WIth This Song , i Can't Stop Listening To It (/.\) )

Zaelynn's POV

I finished unpacking and just layed down on my bed, watching tv. Austin ? Yeah he went with robert to the pool for a bit. Someone knocked on the door then opened it. It was Sarah and Alex.

"Hey lets go down to the pool" Sarah told me then looking at Alex

"Why ?" I said getting up and heading over to the mini fridge in our room

"So you can go see Austin" she said winking at me. I looked at Alex he was too busy watching teen wolf on tv not paying attention to us.

"That doesn't mean nothing , I'm gonna see him everyday cause you switched him rooms you whore !" ( Its One Of Them Best Friend Things Where You Call Each Other Whore, Slut, Bitch, Ect. So Yeah No Hate )

She just rolled her eyes at what I said.

"Hey ! I did you a favor by switching him rooms"

"How ?"

"Because Bro ! Its sooo obvious that you both like each other, and want to be together so I thought 'Ehh why not let them stay in the same room, where they'll eventually fall in love and by the end of the trip they'll be dating' and don't deny it because its true if you think about it"

I thought about it, hmm she's right. Maybe sharing a room with Austin will bring us a lot more closer and we could be dating when this whole trip was over.

"Thats true!"

"See ! I told You ! Now lets go swimming !"

"Fine !" I said going to one of the drawers and picking out a bikini to wear and then changed into it then put some shorts and a loose shirt over it. Sarah was already changed into her and she said Alex was too, so after I changed we went down to the pool.

We walked down to the pool and went straight to some chairs, I put my shades on took off my top and shorts and put my headphones in. I layed there for a whle when I felt to arms pick me up and threw me over their shoulder. I looked to see who it was.

Austin.

"Austin Put me down !" I said in between laughs.

"Haha no, you're gonna swim with with me"

"What does that mean ?" Before he could say anything he jumped into the water with me in his arms. He let me go and we both swam to the bottom of the pool circling each other ( Have y'all ever seen high school musical 2, when they sneek out and go swiming and go around each other like that ! If you know what i mean. )

He came closer to me and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer looking in my eyes, he started to lean in and before i knew it his lips were on mine.

~~

Aww The End Of This Chapter Haha Lol I'm Sorry Its Short But Im Gonna Go Watch Paranormal Activity 4 :D Yeah Buddy ! I'll Let Ya'll Kno If Its Good , How Do You Put Pictures On Here ? Haha I've Tried It Doesn't Work D: Follow Me On Twitter @BiebersWorld17 ♥

xx - Kayla ∞