Jealousy

Hlooo everyone...thanks a lot for your lovely comments and votes..and silent readers too....i hope u people like this part too....

Let's start....

Maheshwaries reach badi...

Both laksh and sanskar r looking dashing....and full badi is shown beautifully decorated....all laksh friends started to tease himm...and laksh started blushing....

Here are two persons who r burning in jealousy....

One is sujatha....

Suj pov...

Does any one in this family have sence....my son is elder in this house...but they r getting this laksh married....no one thinks about my son....i will get a ver good daughter in law for my son once this drama gets finished... after all my sanskar is a gem...he has his own company unlike this laksh who took his dad's business and even don't know to handle it....

Another one is sanskar...

(Hehe..like mom,like son)

San pov..

Oh my gosh...how can someone be soo selfish??this lucky,is he small kid or what?he played with my ragini's feelings and here he is happly marrying her own sister....sooo mean...i am soo ashamed to call him as brother...poor ragini....she must be crying in her room.....i should console her and make her understand that laksh is not the one for her.....he smiles at it own thought....ohh ni sanskar....what happened to you.... idiot...why r u getting addicted to ragini??and what is that my ragini??u r surely gone mad....buttt...its good to think her as mine...only mine....am i loving her??omg love??that to ragini??my duppattey wali dosh??....yesss screams his heart out of realization....after confirming his feelings he raises his head with a satisfactory smile....that finnaly he knew what to do in his life....

Pov ends ....

There comes our beautiful princess,dressed up in such a manner that angels in heaven r burning in jealousy seeing her beauty....

Sanskar is starting her with all the love he have...

Rag sees everyone giving her expression of awesomeness...but she sees one pair of eyes seeing her with utmost love and respect....

Rag pov...

What Happened to this sanskar??why i am seeing love in his eyes??ohh my god...i never noticed him beside he being my friend....he is no less than greek god....raagu.... don't think all nonsense...

Pov ends..

Laksh friends... 

Arrey wahhh lucky...u r really lucky...u got such a beautiful fiance....i am sure there won't be anyone more beautiful than her....

Lak:arrey she is not my fiance...she is her sister....

Now swara decends the stair brought by sumi....

Lak:there...she is my fiance....

Laksh friends....

Lucky...i was u i would definitely marry her sister...not her....

All the time...his friends words rings his ears ...

Engagement starts ....

Ragsan talk to each other....and they share their day to day rotuine...

Laksh feel jealous with their bonding....

His chain of thoughts were broken when AP asks him to put ring in swaras finger....

He is still confused with his decision....but neglects his thoughts and does his engagement....

(That is yy marriages should be done at perfect age...soo that they choose what they want with both mind and heart.... don't just get married for silly reasons... because marriage is not a joke...it is a huge responsibility)

Precap: realization....