Confusion

Next day...with the morning sunrise,love of two beautiful hearts arose while someone is busy dying inn cracking what's happening in his life

Lak pov....

Ahhh.... now i got it....i should run away from home....if not i really can't handle this situation.....one side this swara eats my brain....day and night lucky... lucky... lucky.... before she use to have a life....a career....and plenty dreams...but now she is behaving as if marrying me is her only dream....

And ragini.... she is really stupid....i mean can anyone who has eyes ignore me...lucky...laksh maheshwari.....i think she has gone mad....if not she is behaving as if i don't exist in her life anymore....and what the hell is she doing with my bhai??their looks are really irritating me....they both r behaving like some art films hero, heroin....

Well i am sooo stressed out lets escape.... from these confused people....who don't even know what to do in their lives other than marriage....and family drama.....but i can't even go anywhere as my papa Will kill me......

God's pov...

Poor bacha....he is in confusion and feeling as if everyone except him is confused.... well it's not ur fault...i created u when i am in a confusion of what actually girls feel.... actually I fought with my wife at that time.... poor u.....

Pov ends....

Its a small friends gathering where swalak,and ragsan were present...its a plesent party... where all r enjoying their after college time wali talks....

Friend 1:okkk guys now its time for a game..... everyone should say about their current love...define them in most beautiful lines....

First its the grooms turn....

Laksh thinks ohhh no... where did I get stuck....

Lak:ahhh..my love is soo beautiful from heart....she is soo caring...aoo sweet...i and i love to be loved by her.....

Every one clap....

Lak pov....

Ehhh brainless people.... some cheesy lines and claps...no work at all....

Pov ends....

F1:now darling shona....the to be Bride.....

Swa: seeing his eyes i feel magnetic...the strongly pull me towards him...and most importantly... love is what bonding between us...with full trust and no confusion....so..we love our love....

Claps.....

F1:now its sanskar 

San: closes his eyes...and takes deep breath....

My love....u r my pain... sweet pain...the pain which i wantedly wish to drown....and the pain...whose separation will be more powerful than the pain of death....the pain....in having u infront of me and not in my embrace....the pain of thinking of your tears....the pain...of fear in loosing u....that pain which every girl wantedly take in their life to get new life.....that pain which actually became my definition of happiness....so plzzzz my love....be my sweet pain...and bless me to feel that pain of ur name....

Everyone chear loud and clap loud for him......

Lak pov...what the hell ..why r these idiots soo filmy... inspite of pain i did not understand one single word.....any way how can pain be sweet.... pain is pain.....azeeb log....

Pov ends....

Ragsan r having a deep eyelock..... which is brocken by F1

F1:sooo sanskar....who is that lucky girl????

San:there....some one..... close to my heart......my queen.....all the while sanskar maintain eye contact with ragini.... while its being damm difficult for her to stop her blushing.....

All this is noticed by swara...

swa pov....

What's cooking up between these two??of what i am thinking is correct then...me and my ragu can stay in single house.... yippee....but....how to find out???

Ahhhh....god ji... can't you make life more simpler.....

God's pov...

These people don't have any gratitude....i wrote her fate with her love...and gave her sister happiness....even though she is blaming me.....sooo un grateful.....

Ahmmm ahmmm....

God:what???

Godess:stop thinking about swara...and focus on ragsan love story....m

God:okkk....

Hmmmm....even if it's god.....u have to face the bad if u r married.....

Pov ends......

Precap: more confusion....and heart break.....

I wrote full trash....sooo plzz don't mind...i am not feeling well actually....but just for change...i thought to write something....sooo wrote this scrap....so sorry...and promise next time...pakka a nice update...and soon too....byeee....love u all....