♥️Chapter Two ~ To Save Earth♥️

Hunter entered the throne room and stood in front of Dynal. "Ah. I was expecting you to arrive to attempt to stop me. You will fail," he said. "That's where you're wrong, because I have a secret weapon," Hunter replied, motioning over his shoulder, and Duna ran up next to him. "Duna? Why are you helping a human?" Dynal asked in confusion. "Because I love him, and he helped me to see that what we are trying to do is wrong. The humans have done nothing to harm us, not without a valid reason," she explained. Dynal sighed.

As time went on, the sigh turned into a growl and, standing in front of Hunter, was a large Spinosaurid like creature, which he knew was Dynal's battle form. He sent out two Dinomatons, as Duna and Raptin had before. Hunter used Duna, Spinax, and S-Raptor. Due to the weakness of Dinomaton's defense, Hunter was able to defeat both of them in a single turn, leaving only Dynal to contend with. Hunter moved Spinax to the AZ and Duna to the SZ, giving Spinax an extra amount of defense. He used this to his advantage, barraging Dynal on every possible turn. Hunter defeated Dynal soon after, and Dynal reverted to his Dinaurian form. "Extraordinary. A mere human was able to defeat me. It seems that I have made a grave error in the planning of Project: Mother Planet. I see now that there may be some hope for humans and Dinaurians to live in peace with each other," he said.

As soon as Dynal finished, Raptin bursted into the room. "Not again! How long will it take you to realize that humans are worthless?! Am I the only one that still sees that?" He shouted. He had a hand over the button to turn on the main idolcomp. Dynal freaked out. "Raptin, whatever you do, DO NOT PRESS THAT BUTTON!" He shouted. Raptin ignored him and pressed the button anyway. Everyone in the room suddenly got a feeling of extreme dread. "Coordinates of Earth sent to Guhnash," the main idolcomp said in a metallic voice. Dynal facepalmed and glared at Raptin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~~

Hunter was standing on the teleporter, waiting to be teleported to Guhnash's mouth, where its brains were located. "Wait! I want to come with you!" Rosie exclaimed. "I would also like to join you," Duna said, much calmer than Rosie. "Hunter, who will you take with you?" Dynal asked him. "Well, I think that my choice is pretty obvious," he replied, looking at Duna. Dynal nodded, and Duna walked over to join him. Rosie looked extremely jealous, but she eventually smiled and waved at them. Hunter and Duna disappeared from view.

When they materialized, they couldn't see anything. "What's that sound?" Hunter asked. "Hmm, I don't know.  But, based on the soft ground and moist air, I think that we've arrived at our destination," Duna replied. Suddenly, the area was flooded with light, and they saw the three brains of Guhnash. "Are you ready, Hunter?" Duna asked him nervously. "Yeah. Are you ready?" He asked her. "I guess..." Duna said nervously. "Are you sure?" Hunter asked. "Yes, it's just that I came very close to death the last time I was this close to Guhnash. If I was alone here, I wouldn't even be able to speak, let alone fight, but because of you, I feel much more confident," Duna replied.

The battle began soon after, and Hunter smiled. This is going to be so much easier than the battle against Dynal, he thought. He was proven right very quickly as he plowed through Guhvorn, Guhlith, and Guhweep. The floor beneath their feet began to shake violently, as there was now nothing to regulate Guhnash's energy. "Quick, we need to teleport out of here," Duna said calmly. She grabbed Hunter's hand and activated the teleporter. When it didn't work, she handed the teleporter to Hunter and took out another device. "This is a stone sleep device. It'll turn us into stone so that we can ride out the explosion, and we'll be able to survive until Dynal can pick us up and revive us," she explained. Hunter nodded. Just before she activated the device, she said, "I will never be far away."

Hunter woke up a while later, and he looked around the room. The only thing that he noticed was that Duna was nowhere to be found. "Where's Duna?" He asked. "I'm not sure if I'm the right person to explain the situation, but I think that Dynal's in the park area," Dr Diggins said. Hunter immediately ran off to the park area. When he got there, he saw Dynal standing in front of Duna, the latter still in stone form. "What happened to her?" Hunter asked him. "Well, the stone sleep device malfunctioned, and Duna looks to be trapped in stone sleep forever," Dynal explained. He tried to continue when a voice rang out from the crowd.

"Wait, Digadig!" It was the Digadig Chieftain. "How can you possibly help us?" Dynal asked him skeptically. "Well, the fossil God spoke with me last night, and he said 'in order to wake the daughter of a
far-off star, one must summon the power of the Earth.' We also talked about many other things, but those topics are unrelated to the task at hand," he said. "That tells us absolutely nothing," Hunter said. He suddenly noticed that the chieftain was staring at Duna with an awestruck look in his eyes. Hunter snapped his fingers at him and said, "ok, first of all, you are way too old for her, and second of all, she's my girlfriend." The chieftain looked over at Hunter. "Oh, sorry," he said. "So, how do we save Duna?" Dynal asked him. "The Hip-shaker dance should work. If not, I've got no idea what will," he replied.

"I'll do anything to get her back," Hunter said. He did the Hip-shaker dance, and he waited. The crowd waited with bated breath to see if it worked. After five minutes of waiting, a five minutes that felt like five years to Hunter, the stone disappeared in a flash of bright light. Hunter ran forward and caught Duna in his arms. He saw her eyelids flutter for a few seconds, then she fully woke up. The first thing that she saw was Hunter, or to be more accurate, his shoulder. She leaned back so that she could see his face. Hunter saw her face and smiled at her, and in response to his smile, she kissed him. "I'm so glad that you're ok," he said. "It's like I told you, I will never be far away," Duna replied. "Aww," the  entire crowd said at the same time. "Hunter, can we go somewhere else? There are too many people here for me," Duna said. "Of course," he said. He took her hand and they went back to the Fossil Center.

New chapter for ya! I hope to update this story regularly, but I make no guarantees. Stay awesome, and as always, I will see you, in the next chapter. Buh-bye! (Markiplier outro again).