07||Isaiah Jesus

I S A I A H  J E S U S

♠️  ♠️  ♠️

Isaiah was a confident, young and good looking boy but when it came to Noah the confidence disappeared. Isaiah loved Noah, there was no other way of saying it but, there was only one thing stopping him from being with boy he loved. Noah was the second youngest Shelby sibling. To say Isaiah was afraid of the Shelby brothers was an understatement. He knew better than to piss them off but he loved Noah a lot and his heart ached at the thought of not being able to be with him.  Isaiah didn't care about anything else. Noah knew something wasn't right and he was determined to find out what was going through his mind.

"Isaiah what's been going on with you lately? don't bother lying to me!" Noah asked.

"It doesn't matter Noah!" Isaiah said trying to avoid expressing his feelings.

"It matters to me Isaiah please don't hide your feelings away from me!" Noah whispered, grabbing his hand reassuringly

"Okay i'm just going to come right out and say it, I'm in love with you Noah and I have been for a very long time but i'm afraid Noah!" Isiah said looking straight at the ground.

"What are you afraid of?" Noah asked curiously.

"Your brothers!" Isaiah whispered, almost as if he was ashamed.

"Oh Isaiah, I love you too, my brothers are always teasing me about asking you out! you have nothing to be afraid of"

"Thank god, it means I can finally ask you this, Will you be my boyfriend?"

"I would love to be your boyfriend Isaiah!" Noah said happily.

This was requested by -Jungwoo- I really hope you like it! let me know if you want me to rewrite it.