08||John Shebly

J O H N  S H E L B Y

♠️  ♠️  ♠️

John when he sees you in the snowy garden with your son and dog. It was your day off and you couldn't wait to spend it with your family. You had been working extra hard for the Shelby family business lately as Christmas was fast approaching. Tommy had noticed how hard you had been working and kindly decided to give both you and John one day off to spend with your son, Noah Jay  and your black Labrador Zeus. It was a beautiful winters day. The ground was covered in a fresh layer of glistening white snow and the sun was gazing high in the sky; it was still freezing cold. John had popped out to get a few bits from the shop so you took this opportunity to play outside in the snow. You and Noah put on your warm fluffy coats, hats, scarves and gloves, quickly making your way outside into the snow. Noah-Jay laughed and jumped around. He laid down in the snow and began to move his arms and legs creating a snow angle. Shortly after John had returned, you were midway through a snowball fight, you threw a snowball directly at Noah and he quickly through one back. John admired the scene in front of him for awhile but soon was snapped out of it as 3 year old Noah had thrown a snowball at him. He laughed uncontrollably.

"That's it you rascal!" John said creating a snow ball of his own and chasing your son around the garden with it who at this point had hidden behind your legs causing you to laugh.