09||Tommy Shelby

C H A P T E R N I N E
Tommy Shelby

C H A P T E R  N I N E Tommy Shelby

♠️  ♠️  ♠️

♠️  ♠️  ♠️

Emily was gorgeous. Her short red hair fell to her shoulders effortlessly and her dark icy blue eyes were full of emotion. Those were only two things Tommy loved about the girl. He wanted her. Tommy usually gets what he wants but with her it was different. He did everything he could to try and impress Emily, buying her drinks, driving her places, just treating her like the queen tommy Shelby thought she was.

It was the day of the Shelby ball. Tommy knew that in order to get Emily to go he had to pull everything out of the bag and he knew just the way to do it. He bought her the most beautiful Lacey red dress that fitted her figure perfectly. He gave her the dress and gave her instructions on when he would be picking her up that evening.

Emily spent hours rushing around making sure everything was perfect for the Shelby boy as she too had a soft spot for him.

Tommy leaned against his car with a cigarette in one had and the other by his side; tapping at the car door anxiously waiting to see how beautiful Emily looked.

She walked out the door, her heels clicking against the floor with pride and her head held high, her dress flowing beautifully behind her. Tommy's blue eyes went wide and his mouth hit the floor. After regaining his composure, he looked her up and down and smirked. He knew every boy would be swooning over her but that didn't matter him all he cared about was her. He couldn't wait to show her off to his family and to the rest of the city.

The minute he smelt her strawberry scented perfume as she sat next to him in the car, he knew that she belonged to him and no one else.

This was requested by nofearemishere  I really hope you liked it! If you want me to write it then let me know! Thank you for requesting I hope you enjoy it x