A New Mommy Chapter 7

(First and foremost...Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and again thank you everyone who voted and now....on to the chapter!! Also the idea of Ivy getting some of Kyuubi's power cam from Sakruadaniel12 thank you so much for an awesome idea!)

Dripping is what she hears and so ivy snaps open her eyes and looks around before frowning not recognizing her surroundings so she stands and begins to walk around but before to long she comes upon a cage and prices to look inside "What is this?" She reaches out to touch the gate but is stopped by a deep voice " Who are you?" Ivy looks up and sees two giant eyes staring at her so she narrows her eyes and walks closer. " My name is Ivy now who are you and where am I?" "I am Kyuubi and this is inside your mind" Ivy Frowns and tilts her head in confusion at the name knowing she has heard it before. "Kyuubi, Kyuubi now where have I...." Stops as she remembers from hearing the Hokage's speech so she gasps and glances back up at the red eyes " You're the nine tail fox that was trapped inside Naruto" Kyuubi gives her an evil grin and nods then says " I see those puny humans still remember me and talk about my deeds." "If by deeds you mean are cruel to the poor child you are trapped inside, then yes they remind him everyday since his birth." Kyuubi gives a low growl and says " Do you think I wanted to be put inside this weak little human" "well what is done, is done all I can do is love him and allow him to have a better childhood then mine....what you said this is inside my mind? How is that...." Remembers drinking the potion and sighs before she says " Well I guess I got part of your power when I adopted your vessel. I suppose it was bound to happen, of course it would have happened to me. Oh well I suppose I can better understand him this way so that's alright. So what happens now?" Kyuubi looks at the small women and can not help but remember a similar women but with firey red hair and pale blue eyes and smirks then says " Nothing, I am trapped inside you as well as that little runt." Turns his back to her and walks deeper into his cage. Ivy watches the great beast then wakes up gasping " What the hell..." Looks out the window and sees it is day time so she stands and makes her way towards the bathroom to take a shower but stops and stares at herself in the mirror where she sees her dark hair now has some red highlights and her eyes now have a ring of blue around her green and notices she now was standing at a height of 5'6 so she smiles and steps into the shower. Thirty minutes later she is dressed and is walking towards her sons room and stops at the door and stares at her sleeping child with a small smile on her face before she walks over and gently strokes his blond hair noticing some black in the other wise blonde hair and sees he has her nose as well, bends over and kisses his cheek as she says his name softly " Naruto, baby it's time to wake up." Naruto slowly blinks his eyes open and rubs his eyes not noticing his mama cooing at the cuteness so he smiles up at her and says " dood morning mommy" Ivy smiles at her sweet child then says " Good morning my sweet boy, did you have good dreams?" Naruto thinks then nods " I dreamed of a big foxy but he not very nice." " I meet him to baby but maybe one day he'll be nice but for now shall we get you showered and dressed for the day?" I habe pannycakes?" Naruto asks as he gets out of bed all the while Ivy is watching with a happy smile and nods " You can have as many as you want but first a bath." She takes his hand and leads him to the bathroom quickly getting the water to the right temperature and giving him some bubbles before she sets some toys in to the bath then helps him get undressed and gently places him into the water. About twenty minutes later she has a nice clean and freshly dressed little boy while she makes some pancakes and watches as Naruto stares in awe at the flying dishes around him. " It's called magic love, it something I was born with." Naruto blinks and looks at his mommy and says " I habe it too Mommy?" "Well we will have to see when you get bigger. Now do you want fruit with you pancakes? " At his nod she waves her wand and has fruit come flying towards them and cut up. She glances up when she hears someone knock on the door so she stands up and walks towards the front door and opens it to see Iruka. "Iruka-San, what a surprise please come it. " She says as she holds the door open for the taller male. Iruka steps in and looks around the house, " where is Naruto?" Ivy shuts the door and says " He's in the kitchen, would you like to have breakfast with us?" SHe says with a small smile as she leads the way. Iruka nods his thanks and follows after her only to stop and stare at the sight before him. "Umm...Ivy-San?" Ivy glances up and giggles at Iruka's stunned face " It's magic, now come and sit Breakfast is ready." She sits next to Naruto who squeals when he sees Iruka. "Ruka! Wook! Mommy do madic!" He claps his hand and he laughs then opens his mouth when his mommy holds out a fork with pancake on it " It tat dood mommy" Ivy kisses his cheek " Thank you baby, I am glad you like it. Go ahead and take as many as you'd like Iruka-San" She tells him as she takes a bite of her own. Soon they are done and she waves her wand again to have the dishes wash and put themselves away before she stands up and picks up Naruto " I'll bee right back as soon as I clean up this messy little man." She says as she tickles Naruto getting a giggle from him as she walks away. Iruka watches them go with a small smile wishing he could have someone as kind and caring as Ivy in his life but he sighs and just watches as the dishes put themselves away only to hear the door and goes to answer it only to open it and see Kakashi. "Kakashi-San? What are you doing here?" " Iruka? I was coming to see how Ivy-San and Naruto-kun are doing, what are you doing here?" Iruka opens the door when he hears Ivy ask who it was. "Oh Kakashi-San you're early." Ivy says as she hands him a squirming Naruto. "Oh you just missed breakfast but I can always whip up something for you?" " No don't worry, I was actually coming to get you since Hokage's-sama would like to talk to you." He tells her as he gently bounces the giggling child, Ivy sighs and nods " Very well, I am supposing he wants to see him now?" She asks and sees the nod so she says " Ok let me go get a hat for Naurto then we shall be on our way" She says as she walks back towards his room and grabs a cute hat with a swirl on it. " Iruka-San, would it be to much trouble for you to watch Naruto for me?" She asks as she places the hat on Naruto's head but decides to take it off since it covers his beautiful hair. Iruka smiles and nods then says " Of course it won't be any trouble at all, Naruto and I go to the park and play don't we?" Naruto looks over at Iruka and claps his hands as he nods " Part! Part!" Ivy laughs happily then nods " Ok you go with Iruka-San and have fun in the park and hopefully mommy can get done with her big people talk with the Hokage so I can have lunch with you both and of course you can come along if you'd like Kakashi-San" She locks the door behind her as they all walk outside and make their way towards town and the Hokage's office.