#6

Y/n P.O.V

"Oppa"

Someone yelled making us turn around. As we faced that person that person or should i say vert pretty girl came and hug jungkook.

"Oppa! Where have you been?" The girl said ignoring my prestance.
" Yuri i-" jungkook was cut off again by the girl, im pretty sure her name is Yuri. "Oppa whos she?" She questioned with a disgusted face, pointing at me.

"Hi! My name is-" "i dont care what you name is. Why the fuck are you even here?" 'Damn where's is this girl's manners? She pretty but too bad she has such shitty personality.' I thought.

"YAH! Watch you mouth yuri." jungkook yelled at her making her jump. "Sorry oppa." She said trying to be cute by blinking her eyes.

I made a disgusted face at her. 'She ain't even cute. Gross i wanna cringe so bad.'  I thought and  chuckled. 

"Whats so funny bitch?" She said to me. "Nothing." "It better be nothing hoe." "Actually...i was laughing at your ugly self. HAHA your ass cringy asf. Please don't try too hard to be cute because no matter what you ass gonna be cringy." I said and jungkook burst out laughing at my comment.

"OPPA. IT'S NOT FUNNY." she said embarrassed. But jungkook kept laughing anyways.

"Ugh fuck you both im going inside." She said and stomps away.

"Welp let's go inside too" he said and walked a head. I slowly followed him towards the castle.

"Whoa its so big!" I squealed.

Jungkook just chuckled at me. "Well lets go to your room." "My Room?" I questioned. "Well i mean the guest room that you'll being staying in." He answered my question. "Oh okay."

When we got to 'my room', he told me to unpack and go downstairs to meet the others. I just nodded and he left.

As i was unpacking i pulled out the necklace and a book.

The choker belongs to my mom and the book belongs to my dad

The choker belongs to my mom and the book belongs to my dad. Before they died they gave it to me. They said it was very special and i shouldn't loose it.

My dad said that when i find my special person, i should give him the book. I don't know why....but he said only way to open the book is to have my special person and my blood mix and then spill a drop onto the book. I know it sounds confusing but my dad have his reasons.

But my mom's choker is very special. It's very special because it has something important. Let me tell you something....im not a full vampire yet. I dont know when I'll turn into a full vampire but my mom gave me a clue. She said that i have to wear the choker on my 19th birthday. So i think I'll turn into a full vampire when im 19. But it's very special because it holds very strong powers.

But anyways.... I took them out and put them somewhere they cant be finded...which is under my mattress. I know it's a very bad spot but it's the only place i know people won't look.

After i was done i change onto...

(Btw credit to kathiischr) (?)I Slowly opened the door and step out of the room

I Slowly opened the door and step out of the room. I close the door and walk down the hall way to the stairs.

I was stepping down the stairs quietly

I was stepping down the stairs quietly. When i heard some talking so i walked closer to the door.

"Jungkook why did you bring a girl here?" "Because....she.." "She?" "She don't have anywhere to go and she seems special."  "Special? How?" "I don't know." After that i heard them sigh. I thought they where done when..."oppa she such a bitch...she said i was ugly and i was cringy." Yuri said. "She said that?" "Ofc. And she was all over jungkook." "Really?"  "Ye-" " NO! NOT AT ALL." Jungkook yelled. And walked towards the door.

As he opened the door his eyes widen.  "Y/n..." He said that and i looked behind him. "Hi. Im Y/n, the one you guys were talking about....if you guys don't want me here I'll leave." I said and turned around to leave but jungkook grabbed my wrist.

"They didn't mean it y/n. Please stay." I truned around to look him in the eyes and then looked at them. "Yes you can stay....you don't have to leave." Theone with the blonde hair said. "Yes please come and sit down, so we can talk."

"Okay" i answered and slowly walked to the sofa with jungkook following. Close behind.

As i was gonna sit down yuri got up and said " ugh if this bitch is gonna stay her then I'm gonna go." "Yuri please watch your please." The one with brown hair said. "Okay oppa i promise." She said and left.

" so lets introduce our selves."
(A/n: skip the intro. Y'all should know them aready and I'm too lazy to write it. So lets continue.)

After the introduction we all went to sleep.

To be continued.

A/n:

What a long chapter this is.....well atleast its long for me...but Yall should recommend me some bts books...
Dont be shy to recommend your books to me....ill make sure to check it out and support it. But anyways have a good holiday.

Bye 👋

-Gnay_13°