13.

Jin POV

I was walking down an aisle of the libary as I somewhat over heard Namjoon and Y/n converation. "" I don't want you to put them into danger....." Namjoon said. " You're not like us...I know what you are." He said again  and I see Y/n panick making me question myself. " It's alright.. I wont tell anyone what you are...my...queen." Namjoon said. I was shock. 'QUEEN?' i yelled in my mind and covered me mouth. "Here is not save for you to hide. I have already arranged a place for you to stay already. " He said rather quitely after when he saw me. "Alright.." she hesitates to reply. I didn't know what to do. 'Should i stay hiding even tho Namjoon saw me already?' i ask myself again.  Looking back at Y/n, I could tell that she didn't know rather to trust him or not. "Dont be scared. I won't take any of your blood." Namjoon said not caring if I was there anymore. He knew that he could trust me anyways. "You're blood may make me very powerful, but I don't need that." He said. " You're parents trusted you with me, I've tried looking for you everywhere. I just couldn't find you. I am sorry I took so long." He said  giving Y/n a sad look. 'Oh,, so is this why he was going out so often abd was gone for such a long period of time.'I said to myself thinking about that point in time. As i look back,  I could tell  that Y/n was questiong her self and debating if she could trust him. "I know you're confuesed but I'll tell you when the day comes." He said and got up from the chair. " Go pack and I'll see you downstairs by the door." He said and walked out after giving me a look, signalling me to go to him.  As I was walking out the other exit quitely,  looked at Y/n one more time. When I did, she was already looking at me.

To be continued.

A/n: Here's a mini chapter in Jin's pov. What do you think of it? Does this chapter seem too rushed in a way? I'll try to make many chapters as i can. But like what I said in the chapter before, give some suggestions so i can improve this story or maybe the new one. Thanks, that's all, bye.

-Gnay_13