#11

Y/n P.o.v

A week had passed by and jungkook still haven't talked to me. Even tho jimin have been hanging out with me and keeping me busy, i still don't feel right. i feel like i am missing something important.

Waking up from a long nap in the library, i quickly stretch and put the book i was reading back on the shelf in it's original place. I then walked out of the library into the quite hall. No one was home, everyone went out again to do something important.  i ask jimin this morning where they were going but he just said that it was nothing big and just told me to stay home.   

As i walked into the kitchen  to get something to eat, i heard something falling, it came from down the hall. At first i thought it was nothing but then it happen again but louder. But being the brave soul i am, i followed the noise. When i reach the noise i saw an open window. i walked to the window to close it, as i turn around, my head was in a bag.

 ???: I found you, Y/n.

 After i heard that i blacked out.

A/n:

i know i haven't posted much but if you are gonna comment hate then don't read what i write. i am sorry if i offended anyone of you but i never have made fun of anyone. And i am not making excuses to not post, i have life. i don't just sit around and play. i have important things to do too. i am a high school student, i have school work to finish. i also have a job, i work for my living. So as you see, i write as much as i can and when i have time.  And lastly i didn't ask for the popularity. i don't force people to read this made up story of mine. so if you got anything to say please keep them to yourself. Thank you.

Gnay_13