#10

Y/n pov

For the past whole week, jungkook have been avoiding me and jimin has been busy so i was by myself. It's okay tho, it was nice haing time for myself.

As i got out of the house, walking into the garden, i notice that yoongi was sleeping on the bench next to the roses. I didnt want to wake him so i decided to go back in to the house but as soon as i turned around, he called me.

"Y/n, come here." He commanded. "Yes, coming yoongi." I replied. I then walked to him as he sat up so i can sit. "So. what did you do?" He questioned me. "What do you mean? I didnt do anything." I replied confused. "You did do something, if not then jungkook wouldnt have been avoiding you and jimin wouldnt be hanging out with you all week." He said in a deep voice. "Well...things just happened and things turned out this way." I said sadly. " okay, what happen tho?" He said starting to get impatient. "Well...this is what happened." I then told him what happen and i couldnt tell what he was thinking because he had a blank face the whole time.

"Oh..i see what is happening. I got to tell Jin." He said and left in a rush. "Uh..okay then..?" I said still confused.

The next day, the whole house was empty. No one was home at all except me. I was bored so i roamed around the mansion. After a couple hours, they all have return and went to do their own things like i didnt exist...but it was okay. Atleast they said "hi" to me when they came in, except jungkook and yuri ofc. They just looked at me and walked away.

Welk that's basically how the day ended. Everyone was busy and soo on. But jimin did come in my room to say good night and we had a mini conversation before i fell asleep.

A/n: ik i dont update often and the chapters are short but please be patient with me. I will try to update soon....i said I'll try...key word: TRY.  Lmao. Thats alllllllll kidddoos.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee