Prologue

"Ppaaa.. haaaaa.." as soon as he opened the door of his mansion, he found his cute little boy with a toothy smile on floor crawling.

"My baby.." his usual emotionless face changed to a happy one especially reserved for his family.

He picked up the baby and brought him closer to him, "Missed Pa?"

The baby cupped his face and placed a loud kiss on his nose, making his heart melt

"Pa missed you too!" he kissed the baby all over his face and walked towards the living hall, expecting to find his little pretty girl, "Where's your sister Ayan?"

"Papa!" he heard another sweet voice behind him, and turned to her smiling, "Princess.."

She looked at him with her innocent cute big eyes which definitely belonged to her mother, she took baby steps and hugged his legs.

He lifted her also and kissed her chubby cheeks, "Papa.. Aloo mishes (mishes) you!"

"Papa missed you more Aloo!" he said hugging his both cuties close to his heart, Ayaan and Aleena.

He made his babies sit on sofa and handled the toys to them to play with each other.

Feeling the smell of his favorite deliciously made by his wife, "Chicken biryani!" he walked towards the kitchen and took baby steps to surprise her with his arrival.

He hugged her from behind and placed a kiss on her shoulder, "Jaan!" he whispered.

She shoved his hands from her waist and continued cooking with a cute frown adorning her face.

He hugged her again smiling, "Itna gussa? (So much anger?)"

"Haan bohot gussa!!" she pouted, "Two days business trip turn to three days! Kaise gussa nahin ayega? (How can I not be angry?) .. I can't handle one minute away from you and you left me for three days!"

"I'm sorry.." he pecked her lips without warning, which made her mouth form a big "O" shape.

"Keep your sorry with you Arnav!" she looked away and called him by his name, which she only calls him like this when she's angry with him, otherwise she calls him "Jaan" and any other sweet name that comes in her mind.

"Don't do this to me Humaira!" he cried resting his face on her neck.

"And you always do this to me.. what if I leave you for one d.."

The sentence was left incomplete as he placed his finger on her lips, "Don't Humaira! Don't even talk about leaving me.. I won't let you go away from me!"

He pulled her into a tight and possessive hug, while she hug him back shutting her eyes tightly, "Sorry.. I won't talk again like this.." she caressed the back of his hair, "I missed you Jaan!"

"I missed you more!" he whispered burying his face more into her neck.

Note: In this story, the characters are Muslims.  

Hope you'll like it!!