Chapter 2

Next day..

Khushi sat on the bed worriedly over her Arnav's behavior since Aman called him, but soon she came out of her thoughts when her daughter hugged her from behind, playing with her mother's hair.

"Aloo.." she sweetly called her daughter and let her play with her hair, "Mum..Mumma!"

Aleena brush her mother's hair lovingly but fell on bed as she couldn't stand for long time stable.

Khushi giggled and kissed her daughter's forehead, "Aww.. my Aloo fell!"

Aleena also giggled seeing her mother's smiley face, "Aloo..pell (fell).."

"Only you both and your Papa can make me smile!" Khushi said and brushed her daughter's hair, "But don't know why your Papa is upset today.. I can't see him like this.."

Aleena looked at her mother, and pouted seeing her sad.

At office..

"Aman! Just speak up.." Arnav gritted his teeth, "What is wrong with you Aman??"

Aman wiped the sweat beads forming on his forehead and walked outside cabin making Arnav frown. He came back with a handsome man of Arnav's age who looked pale and his eyes were red, perhaps he was crying all day.

"Who's he Aman? Can you speak up something?" Arnav barked.

"Bhabhi.. I mean Khushi's HUSBAND!" Aman looked down.

Arnav stood up angrily and shouted, "WHAT??? What rubbish are you saying Aman?? I thought you wanted to say something about Khushi's past.. I didn't know you wanted to make such a stupid joke!"

"This is true.. He is Khushi's husband.. Rehan Khan!" Aman said with moist eyes. He know this is the worst news for Arnav right now, but he couldn't keep his friend in dark now.

Arnav shook his head with tears in his eyes, he stepped back numbly, "This is not possible.. it's not possible.. Humaira.. is not married.. She's mine.. only mine!"

"Is my Khushi with you? Shukriya for saving her life.. please take me to her.. I want my Khushi.. I can't live anymore without her.. you don't know how much I searched for her all these years.." Rehan smiled hopefully.

"SHUT UP.. SHE'S MY KHUSHI NOT YOURS.. SHE'S MY WIFE NOT YOURS.." Arnav shouted on top of his voice.

"What is he saying? Ya Allah.. What you did to my Khushi? You married my wife??" Rehan asked to Aman, then looked at Arnav shocked.

"KHUSHI IS MY WIFE.." Arnav shut his eyes not wanting to hear this man's words which were pricking his heart.

"I can't believe this.. How could you marry my wife? Without knowing anything about her life, how could you? She lost her memory.. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Without knowing her past life, how could you guide her to do this sin?" Rehan shouted angrily.

"Take me to Khushi right now.. she needs to know the truth of her life!" Rehan gritted his teeth and looked at Aman, who was staring at the floor.

"You're lying.. How can I believe you're Khushi's husband? What proofs do you have?" Arnav asked coming near Rehan.

Rehan smirked and showed pictures of his and Khushi's nikaah, then his family with Khushi.

Arnav took the picture and gulped staring at it, Khushi happily posed with this man. Did he commit a mistake then by marrying her without knowing about her past life?

Arnav threw the pictures on the table with trembling hands, he turned away and shut his eyes taking a sharp breath.

"If you want I can call our family to confirm our Nikaah and our story to you!" Rehan said confidently.

"JUST LEAVE MY CABIN NOW.." Arnav said.

"I WANT MY WIFE!" Rehan said stubbornly.

"I SAID LEAVE MY CABIN NOW!" Arnav shouted back angrily. Aman quickly took Rehan with him away from Arnav's cabin.

Arnav threw everything on his table and banged his fist on table with his eyes getting red, tears left his eyes, "Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

He took a chair and threw it to wall in front of him, after messing up with his whole cabin. He sat on knees with a thud crying heavily, "Kyun.. why does this happen with me everytime? Why does everyone leave me and go away?.. Kyun!?.. You only promised me Khushi you won't leave me, but now you'll also leave me.. You won't forgive me after what I did with you.. you will never talk with me again.. I spoiled your life.. Why I did this?? Just why????.. You will hate me so much now, and I can't see your hatred towards me.. I got used to your love now.."

Outside his cabin..

"Khushi!" Rehan's eyes twinkled in happiness, he rushed to her but stopped on his way when he saw her holding two babies in her arms.

Khushi looked at him in confusion, but his face seemed familiar to her. She doesn't know why but she felt she has seen him somewhere.

"Who are you?" Khushi asked making Rehan's eyes fill with tears, "Jaan.. You don't remember me? Tumhara Rehan!"

"Who are these kids??" Rehan asked nearing her, and hoping not to be her kids with Arnav.

"You're not my Rehan.." Khushi stepped back, "And they are my babies!" she hugged Ayan and Aleena close to her.

"No.. Kyun Khushi??" Rehan cried and slammed his fist on a wall making Khushi gasp in fear.

"Bhabhi.." Aman came near her.

"Who's he Aman? Why is he calling me Khushi??" Khushi asked gulping, her eyes moistened. Ayan buried his face on his mother's chest. And Aleena kept her head on Khushi's shoulder.

"Bhabhi he knows about your past.." Aman said.

"I'M YOUR HUSBAND!" Rehan shouted with tears in his eyes.

Khushi's eyes widened in shock, she couldn't believe what she heard just now. She kept staring at nothing in particular for a long time until Aman shook her, "Bhabhi.."

Khushi composed herself and gave Ayan and Aleena to Aman to handle, she went directly to Arnav's cabin.

Arnav's cabin..

Khushi opened the door, she walked to Arnav who was crying on the floor and saw all cabin messed up.

"Arnav.." she called him.

Arnav turned to her, he stood up and rushed to her, "Humaira I .."

"It's Khushi, right?" she asked him with a sarcastic tone.

Arnav looked down ashamed to face her. He knew she came to demand answers from him.

"Just tell me one thing Arnav.." she whispered in broken tone, "Did you ever try to find out about my past?"

Arnav looked away and shut his eyes tightly as more tears fell on his cheek, tears of regret!

"Arnav answer me.." Khushi said crying.

"Humaira.." he turned to her again and pulled her near him, "Listen to me once.."

"It's Khushi.. not Humaira!" she pushed him away, "Answer me Arnav now!"

"Khu.." he was cut by her.

"Just say it to me.. Did you try to find out about my past?" she asked angrily now.

"I.."

"Yes or no?" she asked sternly.

"NO!" he looked away.

"How could you do this to me Arnav?" she cried and covered her mouth with her palms.