Chapter 4

Next day

"Khushi.." Arnav called her as he entered in the kitchen and saw her distracted while cooking. 

Khushi looked at him and faked a smile, "Yes.."

"Is everything okay between us? I mean from the time you got to know about your past, you're behaving strangely with me.." Arnav said sharing with her his feelings, because this behavior of hers is pricking his heart. 

Khushi walked to him and hugged him tightly, circling her arms on his neck, she kissed his nose making him whine, "I'm not a kid Jaan!"

"Did anything change?" she asked giggling.

"No!" he shook his head smiling and hugged her close to his heart, "I was scared!"

"You don't need to be Arnav.. I only love you! Only you!" she closed her eyes, and rested her head on his chest smiling.

"But still you are thinking about your past.." he said as a matter of fact.

"Hmm.. I am Arnav.. It's so difficult to not think about it, I lost my memory and even learned how to live without it with your presence and the babies in my life.. But now that it suddenly appeared out of no where, I'm curious to know who I'm again.. And that man who faked to be my husband is making me scared.. I don't know but I don't feel anything right.. He will come back Arnav.." she said. 

"I will find about it Khushi.. This time I will really look out for your past and who you were.. I will not let anyone fool us like that Rehan did.. And if there's something wrong with him, I will find it Khushi.." he said assuring her.

"I trust you.." she looked at him and he kissed her nose smiling. 

"I'm not a kid also!" she giggled.

"You're.. You're my baby like Ayu and Aloo.." he smiled and pulled her closer to him.

"Ya Allah.. Your coffee!" she pushed him and went to attend his coffee making him sigh smiling.

"Let's go and have breakfast.." she said taking his coffee and toast in a tray, and walking to the breakfast table placing on it. 

Arnav went to take the babies so that both (Arnav and Khushi) feed them (Aloo and Ayu) and Khushi smiled seeing how caring husband he is, he is always helping in anyway he can. 

"Paaaa.." Ayan squealed in his arms, giggling as he held his father's hair in his little fist. 

Arnav hissed in pain, "Ouch.. Stop hurting Papa Ayu.."

Khushi rushed to help them, she held her son's hand, "Ayu mera baccha.. no hurt Papa.. This is very bad.. Don't be bad boy.. Aren't you Mumma's good boy?"

Ayan nodded his head pouting and left Arnav's hair, "Goo (Good) booo (Boy)"

"Yes good boy.." she smiled and pecked his cheek, while Arnav looked at them in disbelief, "Mumma's boy!"

"MashaAllah my baby is so obedient to his mother.." Khushi took Ayan in her arms, and cooed him happily. Ayan giggled but enjoyed playing with his mother. 

Arnav smiled watching them, and his Princess joined also.  Aleena stood on the chair, and brought the toast near Arnav's lips, "Papa eat.. you need to be stlong (strong) to go offiche (office) evelyday (everyday)"

Arnav happily eat from his daughter's hand, and winked at Khushi, "Someone is taking your place!"

"I'm not jealous of my daughter!" Khushi pouted.

"You see these three days I was away from you all, I saw so many beautiful girls.." Arnav said teasingly.

Khushi's eyes widened.