Chapter 3

Malik's Mansion..

"Khushi listen to me.." Arnav followed her upstairs with tears in his eyes, while Khushi just ran away from him crying.

"Khushi please.. Just give me one chance to explain.." he pleaded getting the hold of her hand. She just shoved his hand away and stopped at the corridor staring at him with anger clearly on her face, "Explain what?"

"Khushi I .." he gulped trying to close the distance between them but she took a step back glaring at him.

"Do you have any idea of what you did with me? I trusted you with blind eyes and you just broke my trust.." she said in broken tone.

"I know I shouldn't have done that.."

"You know? No you don't know.." she left a mocking chuckle while tears left her eyes, "You don't know what damage you have made in my life.. You let me start a relationship with you when you knew you don't know anything about me, why did you do this Arnav? Kyun? Do you know how I'm feeling now? I feel so guilty and trapped in my own life, on one side there's that man who wants his wife and on other, there's you and our kids.. What will I do? One wants Khushi other wants Humaira.. Humaira doesn't even exist and Khushi.. I don't remember Khushi! I don't remember anything of my past, all I know is You.. You were my only family and you betrayed me!"

He shut his eyes tightly and slammed his fist on the pillar, facing his back to her. He knew the fault was totally his, if he for once searched about her past, today she wouldn't have to be facing all this.

"It was my love for you that me do this Khushi and nothing else.. I didn't want to lose you.. Yes, I'm selfish but only when it comes to you.. I wanted you for myself and I knew that if I searched for your past, you would have left me and go back to your family.. at that time, I wasn't ready to let you go nor I'M NOW READY TO LET YOU GO!"

"At that time, I couldn't even be yours.. I was already married Arnav!" she cried and covered her face with her palms crying badly.

"My heart did what I thought was right that time.. I didn't feel like you were married and I believe that Allah send you in my life for a reason.. I don't regret marrying you Khushi and having our babies with you, you're the woman of my life.. and I won't let you go away from me!" he said and looked away.

Khushi just left to her room and closed the door, she sat on the floor and hugged her knees crying her heart out.

Flashback..

Arnav Malik, one of the richest and famous business men all over in Asia, many followers and people who want to reach his position. Currently living in Mumbai in one of the most huge and beautiful mansion of Mumbai, but doesn't have permanent stay in one place, he's always changing his stay from one country to other for business purposes. Known to be a workaholic and the man who never loses any deal in his life, he makes sure he grabs them all and his competitors stay billions steps behind him. Everyone knows about his success and achievements, but that leaves them also curious to know his personal life, which for their bad luck never comes open to everyone. Arnav Malik never talks of his personal life in his interviews or chat shows; he's known to be a silent, rude and arrogant man who doesn't show any emotion, feeling or care towards others.

"Sir we're just reaching in Mr.Khanna office in five minutes and I've checked the presentation for the second time.." Aman, his loyal PA also a good friend said.

"Ok." He curtly replied coming out of his thoughts, he sat straight on the car and stare towards the window side when a scene caught his attention.

A girl's body laid lifelessly near a cliff and people were just passing by and gazing at her gossiping, but no one cared to help her.

"STOP THE CAR.." he ordered the driver.