//5//

When Saturday rolled around, Layne decided to go out for once. He had figured since he spent most his days getting high and going to work, he should probably occupy himself with something else.

So, he walked around the city a little, enjoying the slightly chilly air as he smoked a ciggeratte. The feeling was odd, because he never normally did that.

Soon though, his thoughts were overrided by Jerry, the gorgeous guitarist that had saved his life. The two had talked throughout the week some more. Mostly about his addiction and healthy ways to cope with suicidal thoughts. Jerry had tried to flirt some more, but Layne tried his best to ignore it.

Suddenly, Layne had run into a small bar. And without another thought, he threw his cigarette into the street and headed in.

Once he sat down and ordered his drink, he froze.

Two seats away from him was the most gorgeous he could ever lay eyes on.

He looks even more beautiful in person. Layne thought, biting his lip.

In that moment, Jerry turned around and made direct eye contact with him. Layne's heart stopped in that instant.

He looked away, suddenly feeling shy under Jerry's gaze. What are the odds of him running into him?

Before he could freak out any more, he mentally noted that Jerry didn't know what he looked like. So he was fine-

"Hey." A voice purred from beside him.

Layne jumped. He knew that voice better than anyone else's.

He turned to his left, and his eyes met that man he knew he had already fallen for.

Jesus, the picture Jerry had sent him didn't do him justice. He was much more flawless in person. His hair was long, and looked oh so soft. His eyes studied Layne's face intently, and there was a sharp smirk on his face, making Layne's heart beat faster.

Jerry on the other hand, was nearly at a loss for words. He didn't know who this person was, but he was so extremely gorgeous. He felt bad about Layne though, but he seemed to always reject him, so why not give this guy a shot?

"H-hey." Layne whispered back.

"What's the matter cutie," Jerry chuckled, "you shy?"

Layne smiled out of giddiness and nervousness. All he could do was nod. "I'm not very good at talking to guys."

Jerry chuckled again, but something was strange. That voice...it sounded so familiar.

"That's alright, I just wanted to tell you that you're beautiful."

A blush stretched across Layne's features. Jerry thought he was beautiful? That changed everything!

Jerry had no idea that he was talking to Layne at that moment, because Layne never showed him what he looked like. But Jerry had just walked over to him to compliment his appearance.

Layne shook his head. "I'm not, but that's sweet of you."

Jerry smiled, but there was now something off. Layne had said the same thing. He thought. But once the thought entered his head, it soon left at the same second.

"Would you like me to buy you another drink hun?" Jerry asked suddenly.

Layne bit his lip. "Sure."

About three drinks later, the two men were both extremely tipsy, and very flirty.

Layne was a complete social butterfly when he was intoxicated. All his shyness from before completely vanished and he placed his hand softly on Jerry's thigh.

"What's wrong?" Layne slurred, and Jerry giggled.

"I'm just sad. I really like this guy and he doesn't want to meet me."

Layne, despite him being drunk, knew exactly who he was talking about. "He's ugly."

"How do you know?" Jerry raised an eyebrow.

"Because I know him." Layne's hand accidentally moved even closer towards Jerry's crotch.

"Wh-what d'you mean?"

"Shhhhhh," Layne sloppily placed a finger on Jerry's lips, "you talk too much."

Jerry looked at Layne, and he saw the lust swimming in the singer's eyes. When Layne moved his finger away, he decided to replace it with his lips.

Jerry was too drunk to think about the past conversation, and began to kiss Layne back hungrily.

Jerry moaned against the other man's mouth as the singer began to tangle his fingers in his long hair, tugging it slightly as he did so.

Before things could get any more heated, Jerry grabbed Layne's hand, and they both stumbled toward his apartment.