reborn as bakugou..

..I died...f***..how did I die again?... Oh yeah...I got shot...well...sh**...I think it was a robbery? Oh well...wait...where the f*** am I?! I thought as I tried to move, I then kicked something, wait what did I kick? I thought before I heard voices. "Ah the baby kicked." Wait..what baby? Oh sh**...don't tell me I'm going to be reborn?! Ah man.. my life sucks...eh wait who am I going to be now?

Wait a minute.. since I died and now that I'm finally aware..how long have I been since I've been here?

How many more months until I get reborn or born for people since to them I'll just be a baby and all...ugh I don't want to see yet alone feel that when I get born but luckily babies usually have their eyes closed...I think...oh well, I wonder how long I'll be here? I thought as I heard screaming from the outside..wait..oh sh**.. I thought and kept my eyes closed. This is going to be a pain in my a**..I thought after a month of waiting I was going to be born again.

Ugh I thought as I was getting cleaned and all that stuff before I was handed to my new mother. "Bakugou katsuki..that will be his name.." I heard and sh**.. I'm going to be bakugou?! Well sh**... maybe I should stop cursing now? Eh I'll think about it when I'm older. I then thought oh I don't want to remember the next two years..I hope it goes by quickly..

~almost three years later~

It's been almost three years already and I wondered when exactly bakugou and izuku actually meet? Eh I can wait, that is if this place is exactly like the anime I watched where they meet as kids and that izuku wanted to be a hero even without a quirk.

I mean anyone can be a hero, with or without a quirk to help them.

Like police or firefighters. But sometimes its more enjoyable in fighting to protect people. I mostly was able to stop cursing now.. which I guess is ok...but curse words sometimes slips out of my mouth at times..like when I almost trip and all. I might end up cursing at school but not at home..maybe..I'll think about it a little longer..this place might be a bit different from The anime that I watched, you know because of me.. I don't know what I might end up changing either on accident or on purpose... oh hey.. there's a green hair boy playing by himself..wait.. I think that's izuku..I'm going to go over there and talk to him.

I thought as I headed over, then I saw a few boys move in his direction and take his all might toy away from him. "Give it back please!" Izuku asked a bit distressed. I frown and move even quicker to reach them.

I push the one holding izuku's toy away and grab the toy from him. "Hey!" The boy shouted. "What?" I said as I give the all might toy back to izuku. "That's not yours!" He shouted. "Eh? It wasn't yours either. I saw what you did. It's not cool to bully people, that just makes you a villain." I said and they teared up and ran away from me. Wow..I didn't even touch them and yet I made them cry with just a few words...

So annoying.."Um..thank you so very much for helping me!" The green bean said and somewhat bowed down a little. "Hm? It was nothing. I was already coming over to see if you wanted to play before those three losers showed up." I said and he looked at me wide eyes and had a startled expression. "Y-You want to play with me?" The green bean said shocked. "Yeah I do.. that is if you want to?" I said.

He nodded his head rapidly, as if I would disappear before he could answer. So we ended up playing hide and seek, hero's and villains game, and some other different games before our moms came over to get us.

They talked to each other for a while there and then we went home.

After that, every now and then we went to the park and played with each other, sometimes going over to each other's house and playing there or just doing something.

Then it was finally time to go to school, I made sure to be extra careful on things that I was doing, since around this age I'm supposed to get my quirk. I wonder, will it be the same quirk or a different quirk? If it's the same quirk...what will I have to do to make sure I don't accidentally hurt anyone...? I thought, well I'll make some things to help me if I have the same quirk that bakugou had in the actually anime..

I do wonder though...oh well I'll think about it later. I thought as I focused on playing hide and seek with the green bean. Since I'm not supposed to know his name, I'll call him green bean.

This time it was my turn to hide as the green bean was seeking. I ended hiding in a tree. I waited and kept an eye on the green bean as he searched for me I saw him looking everywhere except trees. I'm very good at hiding with and without trying. I'm also a good seeker... I waited for a while before I just ended up leaving the tree and walked behind the green bean.

I felt bored as I followed him. "Oi when are you going to find me?" I asked from behind as he jumped and looked behind himself. "O-Oh hi Kacchan." Green bean said out of surprise "hmm? Kacchan?" I said a bit curious as to why he called me that since it's the first time he called me that since we met. "Ah I couldn't correctly call you by your name.." green bean said and yeah that's true I thought back to all the attempts he tried on saying my name correctly. I mean he even tried saying my first name correctly after giving up on my last name...

~small flashbacks of green bean trying to say my name correctly~

"Bakago!" "Bukagou!" "Bakgou!" "Baukgou!"
"Katuki!" "Catsut!" "Katuki!" "Katki!"

~end of small flashback of green bean trying to say my name correctly~

That was a lot of different attempts and I'm not going to bother with remembering them all. I guess green bean hot tired with getting my name wrong and is now calling my by a nickname. "So I guess I should give you a nickname too, uhh green bean?" I said thoughtfully.

Truthfully, I'm not sure if I should change the Deku nickname. I'll just tell him the other meaning and what it sounds like so he won't be depressed or upset.

But he will have two nicknames from me, green bean and Deku. "Oh what nickname will you give me Kacchan!" Green bean said excited. "Deku since it sounds like dekiru which means you can do it or something similar to that. So if anyone tries to insult you with that nickname just think of dekiru ok?" I said and Deku had starry eyes and a wide smile on his face as he nodded. "Ok Kacchan!" Deku said and I hid a smile.

Things were going to be a lot different then I thought it would be. I thought as we did our usual things and fell asleep on the couch after watching tv about hero's. Even at this age you still want to become a hero.. I thought with a smile as I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and his head on my head.

_____*_____*_____*____*____*____*__
Finished with 1326 words! Yay! First chapter on this story and I believe my second story about bnha! Well hope you all like and comment what you think. Ja ne~!