Years later at U.A

So it's finally time for when we apply to U.A. I thought as I was sitting in my seat and the others looked excited. I rolled my eyes at their excitement, to be fair, only Deku and I are going to U.A and make it through the exams. Oh goodness, I thought when I heard the teacher tell the class who applied to U.A.

Which was Deku and I, who had applied to U.A. I would ignore what they said about me but what I didn't ignore was how they mocked Deku. "Hey! Stop mocking Deku right now you stupid extras!" I yelled at them and they stopped because they were already use to me defending Deku from them and they knew what what happen to them if they didn't stop mocking Deku right then and there.

Deku looked over to me with a grateful look. Deku and I have been training with each other for some years now, except he doesn't want to defend himself from them but he would defend other people. He might not have been training with me for as long as I have, which to say is since I was three years old. I built up my stamina and my strength and all that since I was three, I'm also really fast on my feet. I had also trained with and without my quirk.

Though since Deku doesn't have a quirk yet, he's only been training on his stamina and strength so far. When he does get his quirk from all might, then he will have to start training with it. I would help as well, because why would he have to do it by himself when he could get help from me?

Since I already know a lot of things that will happen, it's better to start with getting Deku to actually use his quirk without breaking any bones until he other uses it one the power. I let out a hum, thinking about what I could do to help Deku.

Gah I'm going to have to think about this later I thought as most people had already left the classroom beside me and Deku. I got up and walked to Deku who was waiting for me. "Come on need, we have some more training to do." I said and he snapped out of whatever he was thinking about. We headed over to the beach that we started to clean lately. "Ok we start with the usually of picking the trash up differently to help with the muscles. You know what to do nerd. Now let's start." I said and we both started picking up different kinds of trash to throw away.

A few hours later and we started on the second ideal training, which was running while carrying a lot of weight on our backs and in the front.

Which we later threw away and switched out on different weights on the trash before throwing them away too.

Then after a while we started on our third ideal training, which was push-up and all that with weights of the trash on our backs. We both spotted each other to make sure we didn't try to use to much, because they could hurt us more then help us in the long run.

After we did that, we went back to throwing away the trash in the actually trash place. "Well that's enough training at the beach, now let jog back to your place Deku before I head back to mine." I said knowing that we were going to pass that one area. I was hoping not to meet that petty villain by doing this but it was as if fate was like nah bit** Deku needs that quirk now and we ended up running exactly into the petty villain.

I started cursing in my mind, damn you fate! I thought as I was being choked you death while Deku was trying to free me without any regard for himself.

I mean just because of how Deku got his quirk in the anime doesn't mean it will be the same now because this is real life to me.

All these people are real and alive, I know that. I didn't want Deku to be chocked to death until all night showed up. I thought as I continued to struggle against this petty villain. I used my quirk a few times when I was sure Deku wasn't in the way of the blast, then, finally all might showed up and defeats the petty villain with one punch.

I sat down on the ground, hands to my chest as I breathed heavily. "Kacchan are you ok!?" Deku asked with a worried. I frowned, "I'm fine, thanks all might." I said seriously.

Then that's when Deku finally noticed it was his favorite hero who saved me and his eyes lit up.

Then Deku started asking him questions as I silently glared at him to make sure he doesn't break his heart that his favorite hero told him no he couldn't be a hero.

I think he noticed me glaring at him and so he kinda avoided answering Deku fully about what he thought about someone quirk-less being a hero like him. 

To me, even if someone was quirk-less they can still be a hero in their own way. That and he shouldn't be a flipping hypocrite because he was quirk-less too and yet he got the chance to become a hero. So why shouldn't Deku be given the chance as well?

I thought for a while before we went our separate ways. Gah I'm not looking forward to explaining what happened to me to my parents I thought. I went through the day and my parents got a bit overprotective over me and hunter was now sleeping on my bed as well.

I guess hunter is becoming a bit overprotective of me as well. I thought as I drifted off.

Then over the next ten or so months, I trained with and without Deku as he appeared to be training by himself too. I think something happened and maybe all might have his quirk to Deku. Good I thought, he is going to be the symbol of hope after all, I thought as I walked to U.A with Deku.

Who then trips over nothing and I catch him with my reflexes. "T-Thanks Kacchan!" Deku said as we headed inside and sat down in our seats.

I let out a hum, as Deku listens to president mic talking and then started to mutter a little. "Shut up Deku." I said to him and he quickly shuts up.

The glasses stands up and started questioning president mic about the fourth robot. I ignored him until he said something about Deku being disturbing to others and that's when I said something. "Eh? Why are you bothering people then with your useless talking and just trust the teachers who know what they are doing? Why do you have to say that he's being disturbing when your disturbing other people as well?" I said and glasses started shuttering before shouting up and sitting down.

I saw some kids mutter to each other and
"t-thanks Kacchan." Deku said as we started heading to the area we were supposed to go. I know we can't team up but it was still really disappointing that we couldn't team up.

We both went our separate ways. As soon as the said go, I took off using a bit of my explosions. I started destroying robots from the left until the right. I didn't bother on counting, but every now and then some moron would get into trouble and needed to be saved.

Which I did by the way, I thought pride that I was a bit different from anime bakugou. I then heard a yell, I took off immediately towards that area and to my surprise, I saw monoma.

Huh what a small world it is to be meeting him so early. I thought as I stopped right at him to see he had twisted his angle, I picked him up. He looked at me startled before squirming. "Stop moving, I don't want to drop you." I told him and he stopped squirming immediately.

He lifts his arms to wrap around my next to hold on as I continued to move. I continued to destroy some more robots and saving some more stupid morons that were in the way.

He copied my quirk to get more points for the stupid test as well. I made sure that it was in view so they didn't think it was just me taking down robots and currying someone at the same time.

After a while the zero point robot was let out. I ended up having to destroy it before it could stop on that girl who had fallen and didn't get up in time.

After that, I visited Deku and brought monoma with me to recovery girl. I put monoma down and listened to Deku talking for a while before both being cleared to go.

Then I left to me home, I know I'm getting in. I thought as I laid down to take a nap. I wonder how this is all going to change? I thought, I knew  b I didn't have to worry about getting in. So I didn't bother to worry, I was just going to be training and studying before I actually go to U.A and during U.A, and after. But first I need to sleep I thought as I drifted off to hearing hunter purr.

____*_____*______*_____*______*___
Finally finished with 1611 words! Yay! Hope you all like and comment what you think and yes they will be flashbacks and all that. I will also explain about bakugou a quirk and how it changed a bit from the anime bakugou. Which will be in a few more chapters or so. Until then ja ne~!