at U.A and my lion finds me..

So i left my lion at home as i went to school at U.A. I didn't like leaving him behind at the house but I'm not sure that U.A would allow a lion that is still growing into the school..I held back a frown as I felt irritated about leaving hunter behind. I wonder when the day will come that hunter will ignore what I told him to try and find me?

I let out a hum in thought and then noticed my classmates giving me certain looks. "What?!" I somewhat shouted at them, even more irritated then usual.

I had no idea at that moment that hunter escaped my house and was following my scent all the way to U.A.

I started feeling a strange feeling.. what did it mean I thought as I stared out the window and I froze in shock..oh sh**! I could see hunter from here..I almost sweat dropped, so today is the day he finally decided to follow me.. I need to go get him.. I thought as I got up from my chair and headed out before class even started.

I could tell my actions did not go unnoticed, I could tell that a few even decided to follow me as well. I could see that Deku wanted to as well but didn't as he thought it would be rude to leave when blue hair was talking to him.

I headed out to where I saw hunter but I didn't find him..well..sh** I thought. I guess he's already in the building.. then I heard screaming..oh f*** no! The B*tch who just screamed just made a mistake.

Hunter doesn't like it when people screamed because it made a certain sound that sets him off and the only one who can calm him down when that happens is me! I took off running to where I heard students panicking at the sight of hunter and I saw that quite a few teachers arrived to both calm the rest of the students and take care of hunter.

I also saw my classmates had come as well when they heard screaming. I walked past all of them and headed over to hunter who didn't notice me yet as his focused was on the crowd of screaming kids and he roared. "Bakugou what are you doing?" I heard someone ask me and I saw hunters ears pick up on my name..or my last name to be exact.

So he stopped roaring and looked over to who said it and glanced around before his eyes found my eyes. "Bakugou get back here.."I heard again but ignored whoever said it as hunter started to calmly walk over to me.

I smiled and I could just imagine their shocked faces looking at me as I smiled. "Hunter..I didn't realize that it was going to be that day where you decided to follow me.." I said as hunter laid down at my feet and I slowly sat down as well.

I pet him as he laid his head in my lap. "Awe who's a good boy.." I said a bit distracted by classmates. "Bakugou you..have a lion? That's so manly!" And you can all guess who said that right? If not then it was red hair in my mind and weird hair out loud or just otherwise known as Kirishima.

I looked over to red hair and tilted my head over to hunter while looking at him. He perked up and slowly made his way over to me.

He sat right next to me, "This is hunter, I found him when he was a lion cub and so I just took him in and have been raising him since then..I believe I was around four or five then" I said to red hair. Red hair continued to stare at me with stars in his eyes and that somewhat made me uncomfortable but I was getting used to it. "You Want to pet him?" I asked him.

He looked excited at the thought of petting a lion. "Heck yeah man!" Red hair said. "Careful, no shouting, it sets him off because shouting makes a certain noise that kinda messes with him so it's why he was roaring at the others. He probably just wanted them to stop but would have continued to roar until I came.." I said to red hair. Red hair nodded his head and gently started petting hunter softly.

"Bakugou in the office now and bring your lion." Aizawa Sensei said as he was keeping most students calm. He was going to ask me quite a few questions. I knew that, the most likely one to be asked is where I got my lion. I got up and hunter got up to follow me, happy that he found me.

I felt amused as the other kids made way for aizawa, me, and hunter. We walked to the office, where nezu, the headmaster/principle.

Then ten minutes later I was leaving the office with hunter and heading back to class.

Apparently the headmaster thought it would be a good idea for the other students to get use to different animals like hunter here. That's fine with me as long as hunter isn't hurt during this. I shrugged my shoulders and opened the door, I walked in and hunter followed me right in.

Hunter sat down next to me when I sat down in my seat and the class that froze when I got back, started bombarding me with questions. Hunter growled at them, cause a few to freeze, a bit startled. I rolled my eyes at that, "hey Bakubro! You still have your lion with you?" Asked red hair. "Hunter is allowed by the headmaster to be in class red hair." I said from my seat. Then I ignored them for the rest of the day, already planning for tomorrow.

___*____*____*_____*_____*____*___*
992 words! Yay I finished! I did my best, I hope you like and enjoy my story. Also can you help give me an idea for the next chapter please? I'll be so grateful for that. Like and comment on what you think about this chapter, until next time, ja ne~!