The next day at U.A...with a monoma flashback

It's the day after hunter finally tracked me down to U.A.

It was irritating that some of the other extras were being annoying about hunter being on school grounds. I didn't really care what they thought about hunter being on school grounds or just hunter but I will not tolerate any unprovoked attacks against hunter.

No if any extra wants to hurt hunter, they will have to go through me and they will definitely take a long while with or without backup.

Because I won't go down without a fight against any extras. Everybody but a few people are considered to be extras unless it's Deku, auntie, my parents, monoma, aizawa-Sensei, and a few others but that's it.

They are the only ones I don't call extras. I'm currently happy with my non social life, I don't think I need too many people in my non social life. I do know what exactly happens in the anime but I already changed some things by me being here along with monoma wanting to constantly hang out, then their is also Deku who is really close to me, that and I only ever really listen to aizawa-Sensei which might complicate some things, then there's also me meeting shinsou early.

Like how the heck was I supposed to know that I would end up saving shinsou's life and then encourage him by accident to be a hero no matter what quirk he had.

But to be fair, I didn't really realize that I met shinsou until sometime after when I started thinking about how many people who had purple hair in the anime.

I also didn't recognize him because he had is hair down, I'm wondering if he styled his hair to stand up or styled it to be down for the day? I don't think I remember seeing shinsou with his hair down in the anime.

Oh well... I thought and there are some other things different here then in the anime. I'm not sure if I'll be targeted by the L.O.V here like they did in the anime. If I'm not then I'll do my best to protect the others from them.

Though I do wonder if that kid I met when I was a kid was related to todoroki? He did have red hair and some burn marks on his body that he tried hiding.

Wait a moment..quirk that maybe burns the user...sh*t did I accidentally meet up with dabi as kids!? Oh h*ll no.. nope I'm denying that ever happened unless dabi confirms it himself. He and I met when I was still pretty young so I might not remember him completely clearly so I'm most likely wrong, but I met him in a alley, he was clearly injured so like any other person, I walked over to him and brought him home. I used the medic kit I had for a year or two that I usually use to tend to Deku who falls all the time.

So I had a bit of experience in using medical stuff, probably not as much as some other people might know but eh, I used what I had in my knowledge and experience to help tend to the other kid who had burn marks all over in different areas of his skin.

I let out a sigh, I don't know what's with me having the mains characters luck, but that really has to stop. That is unless me meeting them early helps change their mindset a little, just enough that will help them even a little bit.

Like not attacking innocent people, though I don't know if I helped change anything with them at all. Like my memories of the L.O.V faces are kinda fuzzy, so I'm not sure if i met them already as kids or not. I'm half torn between wanting to already meet them when they aren't being villains and the other half of me says nope I'm staying out of their way unless it is fated that we cross paths. So yeah I'm torn, I might be more mature but I am a kid again, that kid Half of me just wants to help people, even the L.O.V, my adult half is like nah bro I'm good, just...leave me be or something. Yeah I'm not good at explaining it.

This is reminding me of when monoma tracked me down after I saved him during the exam. But otherwise I don't think me meeting any of the future league of villains will change much.