The Begginging

Lucy's pov

I woke up to the sun hitting my soft skin and the sound of magnolia starting the day.
Today was a special day it was mine and natsus anniversary (we are not married) we have been dating for 5 months now I can't wait to see him.

I get up and do my morning routine. I put on my outfit that virgo set the night before.

I grabbed cancers key and opened his gate "open gate of the giant crab Cancer""hello  can u put my hair up really nice pls" "of course ebi"After 5 minutes he was done he put my hair in a blond ponytail with curls at the bottom

"hello  can u put my hair up really nice pls" "of course ebi"
After 5 minutes he was done he put my hair in a blond ponytail with curls at the bottom.

After that i closed cancers gate and wrote a letter to my mum grabbed my bag and left

After that i closed cancers gate and wrote a letter to my mum grabbed my bag and left. Tbh I had a strange feeling that something bad is going to happen but I shake it of and carried on walking.

10 mins later....

"minna I'm here" I kick open the door to find a crowed I look around and see Wendy, gajeel and juvia at the bar. I walk over to Them still wondering what's going on. "hello Wendy what's going on"
"huh oh sorry hello Lucy I'm not so sure myself but a strange girl opened the door just before you got here and shouted 'minna I'm home"
"oh I'm Gunnar go see bye Wendy"
"goodbye Lucy-Chan"
I managed to get to the crowed to see something I never wanted to see ever.

Natsus pov

I woke up early and decided to go to the guild happy was still asleep so I left him.
When I got to the guild some people was there gosh I can't wait to see Lucy. I go to Mira and order some food. After a hour of sitting and doing nothing the ice-prick shows up. "hey flame brain wanna go on a mission today with the team". "sure... Wait WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU ICE-BASTERD"
"WHAT DO U THINK YOU DENSE IDIOT" gray shouted
All of a sudden the doors open to reveal a girl with white hair.

"minna I'm home" I couldn't believe my eyes it was my childhood friend lissina

"minna I'm home"
I couldn't believe my eyes it was my childhood friend lissina.
I run up to her and hug her oh how I missed her I couldn't believe it.
"I missed you lissana"
"me to natsu, I remember when we was young and how we used to play house I was the mum you was the dad and happy was the child and we made that promise natsu I still want to marry you."
Before I could speak she kissed me and I kissed back little did I know Lucy had saw everything. Suddenly I smelled strawberrys and new luce was there I pushed lissana of me and saw Lucy run out the guild.

Lucy's pov

He was kissing lissana the girl Mirra told me about I couldn't believe it I was horrified I ran out of the guild and ran and ran I just couldn't stop.
After half an hour of running I found myself in a forest I sat down by a tree and started to cry.

Natsus pov

She is never Gunnar want me back now oh well she was annoying and week anyway.
"what's wrong natsu" - lissana
"nothing much anyway lissina I l.. L.. Love you but I have a girl friend but I will tell her tomorrow she is weak and stupid anyway"
"OMG natsu I love you to and ok I'm so happy 😊"

Lissanas pov

I'm so happy to be back I see there is some new members and I go to greet the after I'm done I go to natsus table and sit next to him. I can't belive natsu has another girlfriend I can't wait for him to break up with her so I can start making her life a living hell.
Step 1 compleat

______________________________________
It's my first chapter and story hope you like it.
Words:673

Fairy tail belongs to Hiro Mashima but I own the plot