Zerf Mavis Larcade And New Queen

Zerfs POV

I Wake Up And Have A Shower. Once I'm done I head to the dining room and ask the maids to make me some food. Once it came I begin to eat like there is no tomorrow until a maid came up to me "what is it" I said quite annoyed man I wanted to continue my food 😭.
"lord zerf lady mavis has requested to see you"
"WAIT SHE IS HERE!! "
"Y.. Y.. Yes lord zerf" I think she was scared but oh well.
" where is she now"i say standing up.
"in the castle gardens lord zerf"
"OK THANK You!! " I was already half way through the door.
Once I got to the garden I saw her the love of my live, my wife Mavis oh how I missed her so much. I ran up to her and gave her a hug and started crying you see I haven't seen here ever since she left to take care of fairy tail.

I couldn't believe it she was here I thought she would never come back she has been gone for 200 years

Mavis pov

"hey zerf" I say quite calmly.
" I.. I... I c.. ant b.. b.. Breath" seriously I'm dying here 😂.
"I'm s..sorry its just been so long"
After what seemed like hours we break the hug.
"oh I have news that larcade is coming for lucys coronation and staying till the end of  Christmas which could be bad on us since when him and Lucy get together they forever prank everyone they have no respect" I started pouring fake tears knowing this Christmas is going to be fun but hell. 😭😭

(Now let me explain Lucy and larcade are twins but Lucy is older by a couple of minutes)

"now let's go inside and watch a movie untill we have to get ready" I said all happy again.
"sure let's go"

Hours later...

Larcades pov

I can't wait to see Lucy it's almost time for her to become the queen of all also I have millions of pranks we can pull on mum and dad hehehe 😅😂.
Once I get to the castle I go to see mum and dad watching movies I greet them and go to find Lucy.

Lucy's pov

I Wake up due to the sound of dad shouting down the halls.
God I hate mornings 😒.
I get up and go and take a long bath.
After a hour I came out and asked Virgo to get me some CLOTHS.
👇