Begginging GMG

Guilds pov

It's been 3 months since that girl joined she is so strong she used to be so weak where did she go for 9 months.
Well it dose not matter the gmgs is coming soon and today in the announcement I hope I get in.

Stings pov

I look over the side to see if everyone was there and to my surprise they was all looking at me like a wolf found its pray.
"ALRIGHT EVERYONE LISTEN UP THIS YEARS GMG TEAM IS.....
THE ON AND ONLY SABERTOOTHS QUEEN LUCY HEARTFILLIA VERMILLION" everyone clapped and she stepped forward. "YOUKINO ROUGH
RUFUS
AND ORGA" everyone steps forward.
"LET'S WIN THIS THING" I shouted making the guild erupted in cheers. "EVERYONE PARTICIPATING YOU WILL BE NO TRAINING THIS TIME AS IT STARTS IN THREE DAYS GOOD LUCK"
"AYE SIRRR" everyone shouted and left to pack I suppose.

Lucy's pov

Yesss this is my chance to beat fairy tail and show them who's boss I can't wait I run home with star and shadow.

Once we get home they go to bed and I pack are bags.

Still Lucy's pov

I Wake up to the sun rays hitting my face. I get up and take a shower. once I'm done I get dressed.

And wake up the other two

I summoned virgo to take are bags to the celestial spirit world and leave to go to the guilf.

Once I get there I saw the others and ran up to them
"hello minna" I said loudly.
"hello Lucy-Chan"
Once I greeted everyone we went to our hotel.

10 minutes later...
"finnaly we are in our hotel." I said stretching.

"huhh well I'm gonna go explore sun shadow you stay here and be safe"
"OK mama"
And with that answer I left.

As I was sitting at a cafe drinking a strawberry milkshake I saw a spot of salmon hair coming my way I looked over at them with a death glare "what do you want fairies"
"huh we want you dead" erza replied grabbing a sword but before she could I transformed into one of my armours and stopped it with my sword.

She gasps and pulls her sword away and I transfer back to normal

"huh weakling" I said with a smug look.
"FIRE DRAGONS ROARRR!!!"
I just ate natsus flames and he looked pissed and shocked but I just replied with "eaw igneels flames are better"
"how do u know igneel"
"because he tought me fire dragon slaying idiot I am Lucky Lucy heartfillia vermillion daughter of zerf and Mavis vermillion Apocalypse, queen of all , number 1 saint and the head of the council don't mess with me salamander. as for the rest of you I shall will see you at the games"
"oh yh and Wendy if you want to come live with me here is my address or just come to sabertooth I will also let you see Grandeeny " I hand her a piece of paper and walked away.

I head back to the hotel unaware of what would happen next.

The next day I woke up early had a shower and got dressed.

Then I went for a stroll it was currently 9:29

As I was walking I heard some sobs so I followed them. what I found was terrible I saw poor Wendy and charla with bruises and cuts all over them i run over to them and pick them up and then teleported to my house I placed them both on the couch and tended to there wounds.

After a couple of hours I try to ask her and charla what happened and what she said next shocked me

Wendy's pov

"after you left we started walking to the hotel but then natsu gray and erza was whispering *sob*with each other then they agreed about something then we all started to walk to some alley *sob*
They started hurting me and charla and we tried screaming *sob*for help but no one came and then they soon left that's when you came thank you Lucy thank you so much" then me and charla both started crying.

She hugged us and started singing a soft tune and before we know it we was calm having good thoughts with Lucy by our sides we new we could trust her she is so sweet and king she is like a mother to me. I felt something tingle on my shoulder and knew Lucy was getting rid of guild symbol.

Charlas pov

I felt really calm in Lucy's arms well she sang a sweet melody oh how I missed her when she was gone.
how dare fairytail do that to there own nakama.
I felt something tingle on my back and new that Lucy was getting rid of that stupid guild symbol.

Wendy's and charlas pov

We are free.
Soon i shall be known as wendy/Charla of sabertooth.
They may not be the strongest guild yet but we are the best we are the soon to be sabers.
NO ONE WILL STOP US.

______________________________________
ME:I HOPED YOU LIKE IT AND WENDY CHARLA ARE YOU OK.

WENDY:WE ARE OK AUTHOR-CHAN

ME:GOOD GOOD *GIVES NATSU A DEATH GLARE*

NATSU:IT WASN'T JUST ME!!

ME AND LUCY:GO AWAY NATSU!!!

NATSU:NOPE

*ME AND LUCY BEAT UP NATSU*

WENDY:hehe author-Chan dose not own fairytale hiro mashima dose..

EVERYONE BUT NATSU:BYEEEE