one.

[ 001. kendall vertes strikes again ]

Mackenzie let out a yelp as she felt a pair of hands push her against the cold metal lockers. She looked up with frightened eyes, putting a face to the cruel girl. "Stand up, Ziegler. Or are you too weak?" Kendall asked bitterly.

Kenzie shook her head fearfully, starting to pull herself back up, "Anorexic much?" The girl laughed coldly, looking back at her friends who were watching with evil smirks.

Kenzie flinched, standing against the lockers nervously. "Dumb bitch much?" A familiar voice defended from beside them.

"Go away, Nadia. This is between me and Kenzie. Unless you want me to beat your ass too."

            Nadia let out a sarcastic laugh, "Oh, wow. I'm so scared!" She joked, pretending to be afraid. Kendall rolled her eyes, growing impatient. "Fine, Mackenzie. You got lucky this time, but next time your little bff won't be here to defend you. Got it?" She threatened, pushing Kenzie's thin body against the lockers again.

            Mackenzie nodded anxiously, afraid of what would happen if she didn't respond. "Seriously, Kendall. Walk away." Nadia demanded impatiently, crossing her arms in front of her chest in annoyance.

           Kendall scoffed, signaling to her friends to follow her as she walked away.

            Nadia gave Mackenzie a sad smile, wrapping her arm around her. "Come on, Kenz. Don't let them get to you. You're an amazing person and you don't deserve what you go through one bit." She said truthfully, pulling Mackenzie with her as she walked.

            Kenzie sighed sadly, tears forming in her eyes. "I just dont believe that anymore, Nadia."

nadia's note !

we going sad boy hours