four.

[ 004. meetings and comfort ]

Mackenzie tapped her foot rapidly against the gray carpet, "So, you want to put me in therapy?" She asked, her tone dripping with annoyance. Mackenzie didn't need therapy, nor does she need anyone acting like they care about her. She made it this far on her own, she doesn't need anyone pitying her.

"Yes, but-"

"I don't want to sound disrespectful or ungrateful, but I don't need therapy. I'm not crazy." Mackenzie spat rudely, it had came out colder than she had expected, but she wasn't going to sit back and allow some lady she had never met to try and throw in some program filled with people she had never met before.

"I know you're not, Miss Ziegler, but you've shown multiple signs of depression and that is something i take very seriously." The lady reasoned, placing her hand on Mackenzie's.

            "You don't care about me. You don't even want to deal with me, that's why you're sending me to therapy. So you have nothing to do with me, you're going to throw me to somebody else. I don't need this." Kenzie argued, her voice beginning to shake with every word.

            "Mackenzie, listen to me. I care about you very much, I've been where you're at, I know how you feel. I'm doing as much as I can to help you, but in order for me to do that you have to let me, can you do that for me?"

           Mackenzie nodded her head slowly, trying to calm herself down. "Steady breathing, Kenzie. You're safe here, you have nothing to worry about." Mrs.Lane comforted soothingly.

           Mackenzie rested her forehead in her palms for a minute, "Okay, when do I start?"

nadia's note !

y'alll ladia is the best ship you cant change my mind