Chapter 3

No POV

For Eren, the 2 months went by like a breeze. His training was a success and remained a secret. He learned how to use a variety of guns, daggers and enjoys fighting with a sword. His cuts, bruises have faded and he now has a more toned body from training. Eren's been taking down supplements to postpone his heat and it's going to catch up to him sooner or later. Levi, on the other hand, has been going crazy. He would call Eren but he'd never answer, just text him that he's busy and pictures of the sites in the UK from the internet. Levi would go on missions alone, due to the fact the Erwin and Hanji have disappeared from the face of the earth. He's been barking at anyone that passes him and locks himself in his office. It's gotten so bad that he's only been cleaning with cheap cleaning products from the 50 cent store.

After a long 2 months, Eren is better than ever.

Eren POV

I munch on a granola bar while bopping my head to some dubstep. Once I get to close to Levi's place I quickly finish up my snack and take out my earbuds. 'I'm so nervous! What if he hates me.' 

I push the negative thoughts out of my head and ring the doorbell. I hear some noises from the other side of the door and then I met Levi's silver eyes. I jump on him making us both fall on the floor. I kiss his face and wrap my arms around his neck, "I missed you so much!" He didn't say anything, he shut the door and carried me up the stairs to our bedroom. He pushed me down on the bed and stared at me, his eyes were mixed with anger, sadness, and worry.

"Where the hell were you! And don't give me the bullshit excuse of you going on a field trip, because I know you didn't!" I was taken back when his eyes started to tear up a bit, I hold him close to my chest and kiss his forehead. I let my pheromones calm him down and he did the same. "Levi, I can't tell you right now because it's a surprise~ I promise I'll tell you but you have to wait a little longer. I love you."

"I love you too"

Timeskip~

Things have been going good between Levi and me, everything's been going back to normal. Sometimes he'd corner me and try to convince me to spill what I did the last 2 months, but it always ended it in us almost having sex but the universe is a cockblocker.

I'm currently sitting on Levi's lap while reading a magazine about swords and surprisingly Levi hasn't noticed yet. His phone rings and he answers it, once his call is over he runs his hands through his hair. "Eren, go upstairs and don't come down until I say otherwise." I get up and grab his arm before I walk off, "Levi, what's going on?"

Levi turns around and gives me a passionate kiss, holding my waist and pulling me closer to his touch. Our lips part, "It's nothing you have to worry about, just stay in the room and don't get hurt."

He tries to lean in for another kiss but I walk past him and head to our room. I continue reading my magazine and hear a couple of gunshots. I look out the window to see Hanji shooting a couple of guys, 'Someone is trying to break in~' I bend down and take out my black bag from under the bed. I take out my dagger and load my gun. I look out the window to see Hanji backed up to a corner, struggling to keep the intruders off of her. I aim and fire, taking all of them out in a matter of seconds. She looks up at me and gives me a quick thumbs up and runs off to her next target.

I hear a crash from downstairs and the sound of Levi's famous curing. I quickly reload my gun and make my way downstairs. Levi is distracted by a couple of other guys but there's someone about to shoot him from the back. I Quickly shot him in the head and handled the other guys that surrounded him. He looked at me and walked over and he was pissed.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOWN HERE I TOLD YOU TO STAY STAIRS!" I shot the 2 guys behind him and Levi shot someone behind me. "Levi, calm down. Those 2 months were full of training so I can fight right by your side." I shot my last bullet and reloaded. "Listen, Levi, I know you're worried about me and I understand. I may be an Omega but I was raised to be an Alpha from day one and it lasted for 13 years. Those teaching never left me!" I walked past him and took out a couple of guys with my dagger.

I turn around to see Levi giving me a dirty look, he walks towards me and wipes the blood off my cheek. "Well this is an interesting surprise, plus you look sexy when you beat someone's ass." He grabs my ass, "Levi~ Let's finish this upstairs~" He smirked at me, and called someone.

"Shitty glasses, call the cleanup crew and tell Erwin that you, he and the others have the week off~" He hung up the phone, "Let's start our fun in the shower, bright eyes~"

A/N

Lemon or No Lemon?

Yes?

No?