Chapter 7

Levi POV ~~LEMON~~

I quickly picked him up, his scent sucking my control with each second as I run back to our room. Eren and I have discussed this before in the past, about his heat and he has given me full consent if his lust takes over during his heat.  

I didn't waste a second taking off his clothes. "L-Levi! H-urr-AHH!" I stoke his member making his nipples harden and cum oozing out from both sides. Before he could cum, I left him stranded. I got off the bed and started stripping, he continued to moan my name and beg for more. I get on top of him and pull out a condom from the left drawer. I put it on, and look into Erens lustful eyes. 

I thrust into him, hard. Marking him scream my name, begging for more. "LEVI! HARDER, PLEASE!" I did as he wished. He came over and over. As time went on, the more I lost all control and somehow Eren did as well. 

Our love led us through the night from one position to others and moans so loud that the whole town could probably hear. It lasted until the sun rose and continued for 7 days, with only little breaks to shower, eat and drink water. 

7 Days Later

I wake up to the sound of whispering. I look down to see an adorable Eren snuggling against my chest. From the looks of the marks all over his body, I think his heat went well. I hear him moan a bit I look down to see his gorgeous eyes. I smile at him, "Morning Beautiful" He gives me a warm smile, "Morning" 

Throughout the day we stayed in bed and talked. We talked about having kids, the mission for Eren to become the new Leader of the Jeagers and our favorite moments during the heat. We had some sensual time in the bath together and ordered some food 25 minutes ago. 

We're currently going over fighting techniques until the doorbell interrupted us. I went downstairs with 40 bucks and opened the door. 4 men in white suits smiled at me. Before I could do anything everything went black, all the last thing I heard was glass breaking.

Eren POV

As I go over the map, I hear glass breaking and the sound of wheels burning. I quickly grab a gun and make my way outside. Levi is gone. I look at the broken glass to see a note.

If you want him back, give us Eren Jaeger.

- The Titans

Anger. All I felt was Anger. I pick up my phone and call Hanji, she picks up. "Hey, Er-" I interrupt her, "They took Levi, The Titans. I want you to get everybody there by dawn, the war is starting tonight." She was quiet, "And what are you going to do?" I laughed a bit, "I'm going to take what's mine."

???? POV

  "Wake up shorty" I slash water onto my son's mate. "I don't want you to miss the show~"