Chapter 5

(Credit to the artist - Did not draw this)

 Eren POV

I continue drawing Levi from a picture I found in the dining room. I'm currently curled up next to him under an old tree in his garden in the back. He's reading a thick book, minding his own business.

"Eren" I look up at Levi and smile at him. "You were crying last night in your sleep, I assume it's about your past. Can you tell me about it?" My smile fell and I looked at the green grass beneath us. I put down my sketchbook, and look at the pretty white roses, some still tainted by blood from the battle nights before ahead of me.

"When I was younger my mother and father assumed I was going to be an alpha. My mother was a beta with alpha parents and my father was an alpha. The Jaeger bloodline is known for having only alpha sons. So growing us I was trained to be an alpha. My father taught me how to fight and to never be afraid, and told me when my secondary gender is revealed that I'd start learning how to use weapons and other things like his father did for him and so forth. My dad was shunned by the family but I never knew why. I would always ask mother but she would always tell me the same thing. 'He chose to follow his heart.' When I turned 5, I went to the doctor and they told us that I was an omega. On the way home, both mother and father were quiet.

After that father would leave throughout the day, and come back in the morning to eat breakfast with us in silence. Instead of me learning how to fight with father, my mother would teach me how to draw, daily house chores and how to speak different languages like her.

Mother always told me, "Eren, your fathers family is very dangerous. And they might take you away from me but I want you to know, that no matter what happens I'll always love you. Alpha, Omega, Purple or Green, you'll always be Eren Jaeger and you are the strongest both in heart and mind."

I never knew what that meant, until the night came when my world came crashing down.

Flashback

I woke up to screaming and the sound of stuff breaking. I ran downstairs to see men in white suits holding mama down and pointing a gun at her. She looked over to me and smiled, "Eren you need to run." I looked at the man pointing the gun at her, "Please stop" He groaned, "Get the boy, He needs him." I heard screaming, it was Mama.

"Everything went so fast, but when I was done I realized that I killed them."

I held mama's dying body, crying for her not to go. I looked at her and she was smiling, "Eren, your fathers family is very dangerous. And they might take you away from me but I want you to know, that no matter what happens I'll always love you. Alpha, Omega, Purple or Green, you'll always be Eren Jaeger and you are the strongest both in heart and mind. Ok?" I nodded, then her eyes began to close and she grew heavy.

"M-mama, why did you leave?" I look down at my mother's lifeless body. A dark shadow stands over me, I turn around to see my father giving me a look of disappointment and anger. He grabs my neck and starts to squeeze. "I-m sorry" 

Flashback End

"I blacked out. When I woke up the house was clean, my mother was gone and father was sitting at the table with the same look from the night before. A year later my adoptive older sister Mikasa came into the picture, but she would always disappear and come back so I never had to really worry about her. As I got older I started to spend most of my nights at Armin's place. I haven't seen my father since the day I found you." 

I look at Levi and he pulls me close to him, "I won't let him or the Jaeger family hurt you. And your mother would be proud of you." I kiss his neck a bit making him do the same. We continue our peaceful time until it's interrupted by another question. "Eren, do you know who the Jaegers are?" I look at him a bit confused and shake my head no. He sighs a bit, "There another Mafia group called the Titans. My group is called the Wings of Freedom which is run by the Ackermans. And were mortal enemies." 

I look at him, then start to laugh my ass off. He looks a bit confused, "Bright eyes this is ser-" I cut him off with more laughter, "What are the odds, Levi! Do you know what we have to do!?" He shakes his head, and I wrap my arms around his neck and sit on his lap. "We have to kill the current leader and put me as the new leader. That way we can form an alliance between our groups won't be mortal enemies!" He smirks, "That idea is crazy enough to work, but you might have to kill your father~ And you may learn some truths about your past, are you ready for that?" I smirk at him, "Of course I am, I may be an omega but I'm your omega and I'm fucking amzing~" 

He leans closer and smiles, "Yes, yes you are~" He kisses me. 

Somewhere in the sky

Levi's Mom - Levi is such a good Alpha, he still stands strong after what the world has thrown at him

Eren' Mom - Eren has grown as well, and I'll cheer him on as he starts a new.

A/N

Hey you guys~ So first Happy New Years! I started it out pretty good~ Got my ass beat on December 31 and started with good habits on January 1st~ 😂

I got my ass beat so hard that a way of inspiration flew through my writer's block for this book. So the chapters will be longer than usual~ 

If your wondering, yes I'm grounded. But my guardian knows that others are waiting for this chapter to come out so he/she allowed me to write a chapter for you guys~ My updating may be light but don't worry! I will continue to write this book and others until the end!

Start your 2019 right! 

WOOOOOOOOOPWOOOOPWOOOP

Big Sis OUT! PEACE