1.

KENTRELL'S POV -
Say baby let's go , I said to delecia as I walked out the hotel . We got into the truck and headed back to New Orleans that's where I currently stay at . It Took Us Bout 4 hours to get there from the a but when I got there I dropped her off at home and went to handle some business.
I pull up to the trap house and I see that gang had already made it up here .. I walk in ace and quando had a nigga tied up to a chair while ben joe 3 Kd and boomer was at gun point ... I grabbed a chair and sat infront of the dude .. say choppa where the fuck my money at I asked .. "fuck you hoe ass nigga ian got it" he Said making ace smack his ass with a glock ... now Ima ask again my nigga and if youn got a appropriate answer you dead homie I said signaling for babyjoe to come up .. "man y'all niggas he-" and boom joe killed this nigga .. say clean this shit up I said to the guards and me and gang left .. see nobody but gang really know about me and this drug industry shit I got on the side . Cause mane I'm ready to drop this label they broke as fuck and never let me drop my fucking music... anyway we all went out separate ways I got to my house . I walked and Draco Came running to me "DADAAAA" he said hugging me .. I picked him up DRAAAACOOO i said recording.. I stopped the video and went to the kitchen where I smelled food delecia was in there cooking mmh shit smelled to good ! I walked up behind her kissing her on the cheek .
ACE POV-
I had texted the group chat to see if gang wanted to go eat a nigga was hungry ... yb said his gal cooked so we all met up over there .. I told my bitch chelsea that I was finna go She then went to trippen Saying I'm cheating and all this I told her baby ian got time and dipped on her stupid ass .. I'm at the gas station and I see one of them niggas that hang with dat choppa dude so you know I immediately grabbed my gun ... I sat it in my lap and watched my surroundings the nigga kj started walking towards my car ... i would hate to kill this nigga in broad daylight.. "say have you or any of them bitch ass niggas you hang with seen 48 choppa ?" He asked with a mug .. I laughed say don't push up on me like that jit I'll slump yo ass out her bruh i said ready to pop his ass .. "no need for allat im just asking foo" he said walking backwards.. yeaa pussy don't play with me it a get to live . ... I pull up at yb House late asf the food was probably gone ... and I'm the nigga that was hungry ... I opened the door .. Aye cuh y'all won't believe what just happened.. "ain't no cuz in here bruh" yb Said making everyone get off track "y'all niggas know what it is neighborhood rollinnnnnn" quando Said ben and yb started laughing and I said nah fareal tho jit nigga just tried to push up on me at the gas station I said bringing back the conversation "huh , who ? what nigga want smoke ?" , quando Said showing his glock... ok cause you know I'm at the gas station im done with my gas allat I'm just chillin in the car nigga name kj run with them 48 niggas came up on my car .. "what he said to you" yb asked ... nigga let me talk , He was like you or them bitch ass niggas seen 48 choppa .. I'm like hold on jit don't push up on me like you want smoke and I showed that nigga my burner and he walked off I wanted to slump him so bad boss but I spared his ass , I said looking at yb ... "good you did good gangsta keep that shit in the streets we gone have to smoke all them niggas if they find out we had that nigga kilt" yb Said returning to his food .. yea ight everybody agreed .. I said damn all the food gone ? .. delecia came in and was like she put me a plate in the microwave.. my nigga I said dapping her up before eating .
Vassiah Pov -
I'm walking around the mall in Huston with nari autumn and kashi ... we just chilling shopping taking a few pictures with fans and we get to the food court I had just got my chic fil a I went to get a dr.pepper from the vending machine when i got up some big bone pretty bitch tapped me lord knows I hate to be tapped .. "don't you fw babyjoe?" ,she said .. mmh who's asking and please don't tap me like that .. "you right i shouldn't have touched you im not trying to come off wrong but do you have his number" she asked .. I look at tho ho side ways i Looked down and seen that she wasn't just big the girl was pregnant ...ummm im not gonna give out my nigga number shawty watchu need with him anyway who are you I Said growing irritated "Let me just give you my number" she said reaching for my phone I let her put her number in then I said I was gonna have him call her when I get back .... "Who was that girl you was talking to" nari asked as I sat down .. man some ho asking fa babyjoe number "she look pregnant" autumn said mugging ..man right i think she is i said pulling out my phone I went to her contact she saved it as Kashmir .. i texted babyjoe
me- who is Kashmir
#luv4life🐍❤️- huh ? umm what you talking bout ma
me- you know who she is don't you ?
#luv4life🐍❤️- sounds familiar but nah baby .... why you ask that doe ?
me- hoe just pushed up on me .. I'll see you tonight when I get back
#luv4life🐍❤️- k I love you baby 💞
me: love you to .
BABYJOE POV-
As soon as the name Kashmir came across the screen my heart dropped to the fucking floor ... that's the name off the lil ho I be fucking on down in Huston .. I wanna know what she said to my girl mane I can't loose my baby vassiah this shit forever with us.. I swear it is ... I had kash blocked on instagram and I never had her number she was just a nut to be honest.. but it is what it is
5 hours later
I was laying in the bed when I heard vassiah come through the door .. we stay in my daddy old condo or whatever.. she came in the room my heart was pounding she threw her bags on the floor and started putting her clothes up ... I was just quiet cause I really didn't want to talk about kash ... she took a shower and when she came out she had on some nike shorts and a sports brah with and she was tying her braids in a bun ... drinking a dr.pepper ... "so waddup Joseph who is kash" she said sitting on the dresser .. mane ion kno I shrugged "miss me with that dumb ass shit the fuck nigga yeen gone sit here and act like youn know who shawty is" she said getting down .. vassiah i said i don't know homie .. "you gone make me punch you in yo shit my nigga" she said popping her knuckles ... you doing to much baby I said ion know a Kashmir just believe me please .... "ok let's call this ho I got her number ... we gone figure out who she is alright ...