5.

Jhada POV -
ace i just want to be with youuuuu .. listen foe , ain been happy in a long fucking time .. can you just be for me ? I mean don't you love me ? "yes jhada i do love and shid yea we can work things out but let's start fresh not here not Florida how about Huston" ace said as he looked me in my eye .. for some reason I felt like he was so serious about this ..
Da Next Dayy
Delecia POV
i literally just finished getting my apartment situated .. for some reason I am not fucked up to leave kentrell ass for good .. he so indecisive never know what he really want but I got me and ima show him I bet he won't be seeing my son for a while we don't want for shit kentrell got on god ..I'm just gonna start doing hair and call it a career fuck my baby daddies really both of them .. I need alone time
Kentrell POV -
Im just getting home and ain't a soul in this mf .. delecia really took all her shit .. like everything didn't leave a sock .. I wasn't tripping I was just gonna move on to jania fuck it .. I walked into my room kicked my shoes off and laid across my bed getting on instagram that shit was so boring as soon as i locked my phone and closed my eyes someone started beating on da door .. "hol up mane im coming" i opened the door to see a face i never expected to see again in my life i froze .. Mariah? what is you doing here ? i thought we agreed to never even bump into each other "oh please li top , you know you was my last option .. can i come in" .. I let her in and she followed me to my bed room .. "ok so only reason i had to find you is because i lost errthang i had my nigga errthang .. mf burnt my house down took all my money all kinds ah shit Brodie .. you know i laid a nigga out had to put a nigga to rest but it was too late g i been stressin" Mariah said as she paced back and forth in the room .. ok Mariah but you know how bad we fell out the fuck you think I'm going to help you for ? I asked as I mugged a little .. "kentrell please g don't forget who the fuck you talking to .. you'll do anything for molly" .. omg bitch , you came in my life again to sabotage me , you the only female can do that on god you the reason I'm hard body ouuu istg you can't hell no cause what about ken my momma and teelee , you can't stay here bye leave I said serious asl looking up at her just smiling like she was ready to fuck some shit up ... "they will be okay we will apologize and it will be okay we ain't blood it shouldn't matter , now i should go shower now lil daddy" she said sarcastically as she rubbed my face .. she walked out I got up told all my security don't let nobody in at all i don't give a fuck who it is .. until she is gone .. cause she's nothing but trouble..
Mariah POV -
I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel from the shelf to wrap around me .. i stepped into the bed room area and kentrell was sitting with his head in is lap .. boy what the fuck is wrong ? I said standing infront of him .. "YOU MARI , YOU BROKE A YOUNG NIGGA HEART .. YOU AIN NEVER LET ME SHOW YOU OFF EVEN AFTER I LIED FOR YOU , WE WAS SO YOUNG AND I WAS DUMB YOU DAWGGED ME ... I ONLY SNITCHED ONCE IN LIFE FOR YOU AND IT WAS A LIE  ... Y- "kentrell stop yelling i said interrupting him .. "ok but you had me doing shit for you and i didn't even know your real name til the day you left you shoulda stayed as a sister .. we was 13 idgaf if we was 2 you knew how to get me and i still love you .. you made me remember you i was past it ", he said with a sigh ... I laughed nigga you a sap .. ain't nobody finna hurt you again .. im back baby , you all famous and shit well me too but you know .. and you still can't let nobody know who the fuck i am or what we had going on .. I said as i grabbed his face .. "see you be having me in control , fucking my head up .. and lilk the only person that knows about us but i been keeping you a secret why stop now" kentrell said as he got up handing me some clothes
Few Days Later
Kentrell POV-
I been in the house for about a week .. no kids no homies just me and Mari ... not even the maids were here .. I been so bored , I took my phone off dnd and called jania ..

Jania😏: boy what ?
Me: i miss you
Jania😏:  and don't , you've been ignoring me for a week byeee im not your little toy
Me: jania i do i just been de-
"boy who the fuck are you on the phone with" mani nagged coming in the room making me hang up .. why does it matter to you ? why are you doing this Mariah fr mane i said getting irritated.. "ok fine kentrell call all ya people over here but you gotta claim me as your girlfriend simple" she insisted.. no cause you not simple i mugged as I laid back .

Montana POV -
why the fuck is yb not answering this shit frustrating i even tried to pull up fuckin guard wont let me in .. ion know what typa time he on but I ain dealing with it .. I called everyone ain't nobody talked to him he must be in that lil depressed stage again .. but i keep getting important emails ima have to gone over there and get in ..
•••
Me and joe pulled up at the gate argued with the guard for about 15 before he let us in then quit .. like damn nigga was it that serious .. this nigga kentrell better have scales nigga better be hiding cause he a mermaid or some tf .. I'm constantly knocking on the door a girl voice say "cominggg" im like who the fuck .. she open it and he behind her looking what I said depressed .. "damn you lit bitc who is this" joe said looking at yb .. "don't even look at her this m-my bitch, yea my bitch" yb stuttered.. "bye stink go up stairs" he said referring to the girl .. the girl didn't budge she didn't move a muscle.. yb turned around and walked up to her mumbling something outta anger in her ear .. and she still didn't move until she finally went up stairs.. "mane what is yaal on ? In here hiding from the world" joe said as he walked from the kitchen eating a honey bun .. "fuck that what y'all niggas been doing" yb said swiftly changing the subject.. "looking for you bitch you been missing out" joe said pulling out his phone ..
joe invited everybody over people start popping up
Vassiah POV-
I got to kentrell house and I was tireddddd I've been so tired these past days and don't know whyyy ... i walked in spoke to my man then went upstairs.. I went to the guest room I felt the urge i really had to throw up bad... i was bent over on the toilet .. I heard a voice "are you okay" I looked up to see some pretty girl .. I wiped my mouth with the wash cloth .. yea I said getting up from the toilet .. "good just checking" she said .. thanks what's your name ? I asked .. she just walked off . Damn okay fuck you too ..
•••
Brotherrrr ???? I screamed as I walked down the steps looking for top .. "wassup lil sis" he said side hugging me .. ummm who is that girl up stairs I asked .. "why what she do what she say" he quickly asked .. n-nothing why you acting weird who is that ? I questioned with a raised brow .. "that's my bitch", he said as he tapped me on my shoulder ..
•••
The rest of the gang started popping up and we were just chilling and we had pizza but i didn't see that girl at all the rest of the night .. i knew it was something that wasn't right I have to figure it out and it had to be quick ain no telling what they got going on .. why can't I know her name ? I'm lost

Who Is Mariah ? Why they acting so paranoid? What happened ? Why is it a secret? Next chapter will definitely be a continuance...