2.

DELECIA POV-
mane wtf you mean youn know where he went , i said starting to tense up "listen baby i looked at my phone for 10seconds i looked up and he was gone" kentrell said putting his hands over his head ... what kinda car was it i asked sitting at the table... "all black 2015 Honda Accord deep dark tents Lafayette tags" .... ok so what you gone do im finna call the police , I said grabbing my phone .. "nah don't do that" , he said getting up .. WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN ... MY FUCKING CHILD IS MISSING KENTRELL OUR LITTLE BOYYY .... , i said raising my voice.. "mane keep that shit in the streets lele you know how it is .. if the ducks get involved then ima get jammed up" he said still being coo .. what you meaaann dude .. i thought you let that street shit go kentrell why dude why , I said starting to cry .... kentrell got up grabbed my chin and kissed me telling me that he will be back and to also lock the doors and don't open the door for nobody .

Kashi Pov-
I had just picked up my son from Nia and we went to get food from McDonald's I also had nari with me so we went on the inside and they had the mcplay room and I told nari to take taylin to play .. as soon as I payed for the food nari Came crying saying someone was running out with Tay Tay .. I turned around seeing a dude dressed in black jump in a all black car with tents .. I jumped into my car following them .. somehow some way I lost them .. I drove to kentrell house nobody open led the door but delecia car was there .. I called Nia and told her what happened then I texted kentrell
me- kentrell
tay's daddy- what kashi im busy
me- im sorry
tay's daddy- about what ?
me- someone took taylin 😩
tay's daddy- what the fuckkkk im going to find him what ever you do don't call the police .. mane get to my house RIGHT NOW text delecia tell her you coming and get your sister nem there to anybody in dat raq that's close to me get them to my crib ...
me- okay

KIA POV-
im leaving the nail shop and kentrell call me ... I press decline cause he messing up my music he called so many times .. I was on the interstate just driving and then he texted
kentrell🐍- Kia please tell me kam okay !
me- yeah he straight what you mean
kentrell🐍- Kia someone after me get to my house right now the New Orleans location .. do the fucking dash Kia whatever you do don't stop and don't call police ..

I turned the music down and started to drive ... I then peeped like 4 of the same type of car black Honda was surrounding my car .. i Looked Back At my baby and he was sleeping .. i prayed and someone had got i front of the one on my left so got over and smokes they ass leaving them behind driving to New Orleans... it was so many cars at yb House and when I got inside it was dunk of family his members..

KENTRELL POV-
I pulled up to my trap and gang was already there ... man these niggas then brought AI out .. ion play bout my kids that's cutthroat i said looking at everybody all I seen was red... if one y'all niggas a snake just walk out right now cause if it get to far ima smoke ya I said looking around .. "mane let's go cuh im ready to smoke some" quando Said making me snap my head at him .. "yea you right let's go hit the gun room" ace said walking towards the steps making all us follow him ...