3.

The Next Day
KENTRELL POV-
I was cleaning the room cause delecia wasn't here to do it .. I picked up her gray and pink north face hanging it up .. just then two folded pieces of stapled paper fell out ... I picked it up and unfolded it .. I seen the papers was abortion papers from the same day the kids got took .. I went into shock and just stood there fa like 2 mins ... then I put the paper in the bed and walked out ....

say keta , I Said Walking Into the room she was in so um why was you at them niggas house watchu a opp or sum ? Like wassam shawty you was plotting on me too huh ? You had some to do with my kids getting took ... I asked in a Ion give a fuck tone .. "what ? what the fuck is you talking about my nigga I will NEVER do no shit like that , I had no idea that shit was going on ya digg , and anasia is my big sister I live down the street with my aunt and I know she worried so let me the fuck go ion wanna be here big bro fr cause ken yb ken I don't want see him or joe right now .." she said tearing up .. um ight you can leave I'll have ace or someone take you home what happen with you and ken anyway ? I asked sitting down "see we got back on good terms and he fucked some girl name lexy and it was a whole video of them in the shower they posted it and I was humiliated the whole city sent it to me so that same day my daddy died I found out I had a sister from philly which is anasia and I moved to Lafayette after all dat and never spoke to him again and I got a new dude name kavy he treats me better" she said letting her tears escape..... mane ight 3 Gone take you when you ready .. alright she said as I walked out

I get down stairs and delecia walk in the door with jashawn let him go and and brush right pass me going up the stairs like she ain't been gone for more than 24 fucking hours I closed my eyes telling my self not to do no stupid shit I would've done a year ago if a bitch went and aborted my baby went missing and popped up without an explanation..

say ? I said entering my room shutting the door behind me she sat on the picking up the papers and looked at me as if she been crying but didn't say a word ... mane why the fuck you act like you can't say nothing to me wassam witchu ... you could've told me you was pregnant...then you aborted it that's foul son you know ion play that shit on top of that our fucking son was gone my girl and you ain't looked his way since he been back bitch don't you know he was damn near dead bitch you ain't nothing dawg ass ho ... "kentrell I didn't want to keep my baby , I can't afford it right now why you touching my shit anyway huh ? " she cried ...so you act like I can't help.... I'm the father don't you think you should've told me huh ? I asked growing more irritated "kentrell I I'm sorry , my baby wasn't you-" she stuttered before I walked out the room ... I went into the kitchen and sat at the island just shaking my legs ... Draco Came running to me "da da me want eat eat" he said pulling on my clothes.. I got up fixing him a sausage biscuit... I gave it to him and he went to sit at his table . ken walk in the kitchen asking what's wrong with me I ain't respond so he went upstairs and 3 ain't got here yet so lil K still up there ..

KETA POV -
I'm sitting on the bed waiting for 3 when kendell walk into the room I looked up and immediately looked back down at my phone .. "so you gotta dude huh?" , He questioned ... yeah why I dryly said .. "you mines girl" he laughed putting his arm around me .. sike I said pushing him away ... kendell I moved on bro just like you ... "mane stfu ian gone beg you tell yo nigga I said fuck him" he said getting up...
three was finally here and when I opened the room door ken was right there he grabbed me pulling me into a hug and I hugged back it was a long ass hug I did miss his touch but I'm with kavy ... I brushed pass ben and left with three ...

THAT NIGHT
DELECIA POV-
I put my kids to sleep then went into my room nobody was at the house tonight it was just me my kids and kentrell .. I went into the room and Trell had just got out the shower... I sat on the bed with my phone in my face .. "say so don't we need to finish talking?" He asked leaning on the dresser... I didn't respond "hello" he said again as I continued to ignore "so now you dont hear me talking huh?" He said before snatching my phone out my hand .. kentrell you aggy i just want to be left alone fuck . "Just tell me who you fucked delecia" he said calmly.. ok kentrell it was pep.. "why do you keep fucking Him his dick must be better than mines or something" he mugged .. kentrell ! I laughed... "so you know i been faithful and you fucked over me this time and you sit and laugh in my fucking face ... guess what doe you got that , you lucky im a changed person I really wanna beat the fuck out you .." he said leaving out .
🤚🏽NEW CHARACTERS🤚🏽