1

"Come on Mia, we need to go see Daddy." I say, bundling her up in her pram. Lannan had to go home early because he had a conference meeting scheduled last minute. It's the perks of being a YouTuber. I sit with Mia at the bus stop, looking when the next bus is. It isn't for another hour. I really hate living in this area, the buses aren't very often and Lannan is the only one who can drive at the moment, I don't want to go into why I can't. Mia starts stirring so I reach for her bottle but it falls. A passer by picks it up and wipes it, handing the bottle back. "Thank you," I say, with tears ready to fall. I call Tannar.

Tannar: hey girl what's the matter?
Me: are you near the hospital? Can you come to the bus stop?
Tannar: I'm on my way lovely.

Around ten minutes later, Tannar pulls up in her car and unbuckles the car seat from the pram and straps Mia in. "Are you okay?" She asks me as we set off home. I shake my head and sigh. "You miss Lannan, huh?" Tannar says sympathetically, not taking her eyes off the road. I nod and bite my lip, trying not to cry.
---
We arrive home and Lannan is stood just outside the door, arms wide open. Tannar nudges me and I look up from my phone. "He's waiting for you," she tells me and I undo my seatbelt. "I will bring Mia in, you go see Lannan." I nod and force a little smile, opening the car door. I stand at the end of the driveway, looking over at Lannan and I see him smile. I drop my bags and run up to him, giving him the biggest hug I've ever given anyone. "Baby I've missed you so much!" Lannan says, holding back tears. "I've missed you too."
---
"How do you guys make the best looking kids? Mia is the cutest baby I've ever seen!" Tannar chuckles, taking the baby from her cot. I look up at Lannan. "It's all you, sweetness." I tell him. "She's got your looks and brains." Lannan goes bright red and hides his face in my neck. I chuckle and kiss the top of his head, playing with his hair. Mia starts crying so Tannar hands her to me and Lannan grabs a bottle, holding it so Mia can drink her milk. I lay my head back on the sofa and take Lannan's place holding the bottle, closing my eyes. "Want me to take her?" I hear a whisper and I nod, releasing Mia so Lannan can take her.
---
"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Tannar asks me as she takes a sip of her coffee. "Well, I was thinking of proposing to Lenny, but I don't know how to." I say back, putting my thinking cap on. "How about this? We send him out to do some grocery shopping and when he comes back, Willeh can be by the door and lead Lannan where the pebbles go and you're there on one knee, with a sign that says, "Will you be my player 2?" What do you think of that?" She asks me and I nod. "We can do that. Thank you for helping."