OCD Meltdown (Louis)

This one is for @Directioner_zainab . She requested it. Hope you enjoy it!

It was a pretty normal tuesday morning. Well. It was a bit different. Zayn was alone with the three kids since Liam had to leave earlier for work. At first he got himself ready before waking the kids.

He heard Niall already awake in his room so he went to Louis. Zayn always got surprised when he walks into Louis room. Everything was cleaned up. Everything had his special spot in his room. His school uniform laid neat folded on the chair. Louis was a quite active and noisy child. But he wasn't messy at all. Zayn and Liam never questioned it though. "Morning monkey" Zayn whispered and rubbed Louis back "time to get up" . Louis rolled over and nodded, hoping out of bed. He looked at Zayn frowning "Wheres daddy? He normally wakes me". Zayn explained him that he left earlier and Louis suddenly felt a weird tingling feeling in his chest which he felt quite often but didn't know why. After a few moments it passed and Louis shrugged it off. Zayn left the boy and went to Harry. "Morning baby.." Zayn played with Harrys hair and lifted him up as soon as he opened his eyes. He  cuddled him for a moment and laid him on the changing table, he took Harrys pants off and immediately saw the nappy which had turned a bit yellowish, signalling Zayn that Harry had not only used it once during the night. Zayn did a quick job of cleaned the boy up and pulling some underwear up his legs. It was much easier to change him when he was half asleep since he doesn't fuss about it when he was sleepy. Zayn helped Harry getting ready.

Meanwhile Louis followed his every day morning routine. He went to the bathroom in his PJs , used the toilet, brushed his teeth, washed his face and brushed his hair. He did it every day. In the same order, for the exact same time. After he finished in the bathroom he went to the kitchen where Zayn had made the cereals for the boys.

Louis frowned as he saw the colorful cereals in his bowl. "I cant eat them Papa. I had them yesterday". He never ate the same two days in a row. It always was Monday Fruit-Loops, Tuesday Choco-Pops, Wednesday Fruit-Loops. And so on. On Sundays he ate scrambled eggs. "Sorry babe. Choco-Pops are empty. Eat them please." Zayn said softly. "No. I can't." Louis frowned.  And again the weird tingling feeling in his chest came back, this time stronger.  "Louis they are just cereals" Zayn told him a bit sternly. "No. I can't." Louis sighed. Something in his body just said no. He couldn't eat them. The only thought in his head was 'You can't eat them. You can't eat them.' . Zayn shook his head "Why Louis. You could eat them yesterday." Louis bite his lip. He couldn't explain why.  "I just can't!" The weird feeling in his chest got more intense, making him feel really uncomfortable.

Meanwhile Niall had came down and sat down, frowning at the conversation between his father and Louis. "Louis William. Drop that attitude. Eat them or nothing."  Zayn told him pretty sternly. Louis looked at him, both of the decision were against his routine. "Then nothing..." he mumbled quietly. "Fine. Get dressed please. We are a bit late." Zayn said, he thought that Louis was just moody. Meanwhile Niall and Harry had finished their cereals and Zayn gave them their lunchboxes.

Louis went up to his room, changed into his school uniform. First shirt and jacket. Second pants. Third socks. The thingling feeling in his chest passed again. After that he went into the bathroom. He continued following his routine. Using the toilet again, brushing his teeth again, washing his face again, brushing his hair again. It felt weird to follow his routine with one part missing in between but somehow relaxing aswell. "Louis are you quite done yet? We are going to be late! Your brothers are already waiting." Zayn said and took Louis hand as the boy was about to grab his toothbrush "You already brushed you teeths and your hair looks fine. C'mom now" Zayn guided him out of the bathroom and gave him his lunchbox. Louis swallowed. The weird tingling feeling in his chest spread into his whole body and he felt like screaming. He put the lunchbox in his backpack and put his shoes on. Harry and Niall waited outside by the car. Zayn held up the right shoe to Louis. "No. Left one first"  Louis said and Zayn sighed annoyed "Jesus Louis. What is wrong with you today?" he gave him the left one. Louis didn't answer and put his shoes on. Then he grabbed his bag and went outside.