Too much candy (Louis)

Sorry I was off so long. I am/was really busy with exams in school. Nevermind. Enjoy this little chapter.p

It was Friday afternoon. Louis was with Jonas, his best friend for a sleep-over. Harry wanted to stay home since he wasn't a fan of sleeping somewhere else than home. This had three reasons. First his bet wetting issue, he was too embarrassed about it. And second he preferred it to cuddle with Liam in the evening. And third, he just couldn't sleep at other houses. Louis on the other hand loved sleep overs for a few simple reasons:

- He could stay up longer
- He could play on the PlayStation
- He was allowed to drink coke
- He was allowed to eat candy

Liam had made a small list for the parents of Jonas where everything important was listed, like Louis bedtime routine which he would follow every night due to his OCD or food that he wasn't allowed to eat due to allergies and stuff. One of them was too much candy. Louis stomach just doesn't tolerate too much sugar.

The parents were really careful and gave the kids just a small amount of candies which the boys ate in Jonas room. What the parents didn't know was that Jonas had hidden more candy in the room which they both ate aswell. So during the evening Louis ate tons of chocolate,  gummy bears and other stuff.

Around 11o'clock the boys got ready for bed and the parents made sure that Jonas wasn't interrupting Louis routine. Using the toilet, brushing teeths, washing face and hands, putting on pyjamas, brushing teeths again, using the toilet again. After that the two boys laid down and Louis already felt a cramping feeling in his stomach but he shrugged it off.

They both chatted for a while before they fell asleep quite exhausted. Meanwhile at home Niall and Harry were asleep and Liam and Zayn were getting ready for bed after they had a nice bath together in their giant bathtub with jacuzzi mode.

A few hours past and Louis woke up in the middle of the night to a really bad stomachache. He curled up, hugged his middle tight and started whimpering. His stomach was twisting and cramping so bad. He immediately regret eating all this candy. He whimpered until Jonas woke up "Louis..? Are you okay..?" he whispered but the poor boy only whimpered in response. Jonas frowned and stood up quietly, turning the light on "Do you want me to get Mom?" Louis whimpered and nodded "Please.."  With that Jonas disappeared and a few moments later he came back, followed by his mother, which immediately knelt down next to Louis. "Hey Louis. Does your tummy feels poorly?" she asked as she saw in Louis hugging his middle. The boy could only whimper in response, hugging his stomach really tight, he felt like he was going to throw up every second but he was too embarrassed to tell.

The mother saw how bad Louis was and decided to call Liam. The two husbands were cuddled up, deeply asleep as Liams phone rang. It took them quite a while to wake up. Liam was first awake and groggily grabbed the phone "Payne" he mumbled with a sleepy voice. "Hello. Here is the mother from Jonas. I'm really sorry for calling so late but Louis isn't well. He's having a bad stomachache" The mother told him. Liam sat up as he heard it but still not awake fully. "Has he been eating anything that he should have not?" He slurred sleepily. "No. We were really careful with that. He only drank water and only had a handful of candies. For dinner he had just normal mac'n'cheese." She told him. Jonas started fidgeting with his hands, he realized that it was his fault since Louis ate a lot of candy.

"Daddy...? Is daddy there..?" Louis asked with a pained voice as he heard Liams voice through the phone, he also swallowed thickly, feeling so extremely sick. Liam heard Louis and completely snapped out of his sleepy state. "Okay.. Uhm.. I'm coming to pick him up." Liam said and hung up. Zayn was meanwhile awake and looked worried at Liam. "Louis is having a bad tummyache. I will go pick him up." he said and stood up, putting a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants on. He left quietly and drove to the house.

Meanwhile Louis was sobbing, calling for Liam, hugging his stomach tight. He was trying to hold his stomach contents down, which were backing up his throat over and over again. He hadn't moved from his position since he woke up. The mother tried to calm him down but Louis would scream if she tried to touch him. Soon Liam arrived and the mother brought him to his poorly son "Daddy!"  Louis choked out. "Aww Boo" Liam lifted him up slowly. Louis held on him tightly, coughing due to his hysterical sobs.  Suddenly he went all quiet, he felt the bile coming up and swallowed heavily as he threw up a little in his mouth. He slammed a hand over his mouth, making a terrible choking noise while trying to keep it down. Liam  panicked slightly "Where is your bathroom?" he quickly asked and the mother pointed at it. Liam hurried inside and placed Louis just in time infront of the toilet, as puke seeped through his fingers.  He burped sickly and threw up violently in the toilet, shaking badly. Liam frowned as he saw his half digested food and rubbed his back with ome hand and holding back his quite long hair with the other one. "That looks like a lot of candy". He looked back at the mother but immediately back at Louis who let out painful cries mixed up with retching and heaving. "I promise you I gave him a handful gummy bears. Not more."

Jonas got really fidgety and looked anxious. He felt so guilty and looked down at the floor. "Jonas?  Did you and Louis ate more candy than I gave you?"  she asked sternly and Jonas started sobbing "I'm sorry Mummy! I-I had candy in.. In my room.. A.. and.. And we ate it all! Its all my fault!" Liam sighed softly as he wiped Louis mouth and flushed the toilet and cleaned Louis hand, since the boy had puke on it, as the boy calmed down. "I'm really really sorry" the mother said. "Its fine..  They are just kids.." Liam lifted Louis up and ruffled Jonas hair with the other hand "Its not only your fault. Louis is fault too. But next time listen to your parents and don't eat so much candy okay?" Liam told him as Louis laid his head on Liam shoulder, looking completely worn out. Jonas sniffled and nodded "Bye bye and get well soon Louis.."  he mumbled quietly. Louis gave him a weak smile and small wave. He felt a little better after some of the candy was out of his system. Liam grabbed Louis stuff and went to the car, laying Louis on the backseat since the boy was already asleep again. He drove home slowly.

They luckily arrived without any accidents and Liam lifted Louis, who was half asleep, up. Louis had his head laid on Liams shoulder. He walked over to the front door and while fumbling with key Louis tensed up in his arms. "Louis are you-" he started but Louis heaved forcefully and Liam felt something landing on his shoulder and then running down his back. "Alright.."  Liam patted his back and grimaced a bit as Louis heaved again, trying to get out everything that was in his system. But there wasn't much left besides bile.

Liam waited until the boy finished and went inside. For some reason Louis staid clean so he laid him down next to Zayn, who was luckily awake. "Oh love.." Zayn chuckled a bit as he saw Liams hoodie. Liam just rolled his eyes "someone is bad at telling when he feels sick" he told him as he took off the hoodie and brought it to the dirty laundry. Louis was already asleep again. Zayn took care of Louis while Liam was taking a quick shower.

The next day Louis had still an upset stomach but it was way better. He had learned his lesson and staid away from candy a while.